GDT: GM#82 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30

Who would rather play in the 1st round?

• Total voters

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Getting pretty ****ing sick of Janmark and Lindell getting free shots from behind the refs. It's like the entire stars team cloned Roussel.
stop begging for 50/50s man

they'll get the next one.................

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You say using logic, yet you dismiss all logical reasons given to you to **** on quick, clearly logic doesnt work with you

You saying "lol I was a peewee goalie at one point in my life so I know how NHL goaltending works" isnt an argument.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wasn't talking about my argument genius

I don't know how old you are, but im hoping youre old enough to know that you don't convince anyone being a tool all the time on the rare occasion you try to use logic instead of your go to "I used to be peewee goalie" shtick .

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Missing the game. Who we playing first round?

Edit: I see the game is not finished yet. But do the kings look like they are done with the game?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Curious why aren't you calling for Lewis to get a penalty what he did was significantly worse
stabbing at a puck that was under the defenseman's skate in the crease?

yeah f***in brutal man, can't believe they didn't call that

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I don't know how old you are, but im hoping youre old enough to know that you don't convince anyone being a tool all the time on the rare occasion you try to use logic instead of your go to "I used to be peewee goalie" shtick .

Again wasn't talking about my argument, numerous others have confronted you with logic you avoid it just to shit on quick. Hell you did it in this thread with RJ

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Missing the game. Who we playing first round?

Edit: I see the game is not finished yet. But do the kings look like they are done with the game?

Totally dominating, but it's probably over, dug their own grave 5 minutes into the first. WOuld mean ANA-SJS, VGK-LAK.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Again wasn't talking about my argument, numerous others have confronted you with logic you avoid it just to **** on quick. Hell you did it in this thread with RJ

RJ is a smart poster and I admit to my biases/standards. Whether or not people agree with me or don't, no one comes across as toxic, except you. People have an issue with you for a reason.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
guess not. should have known better.
Yea the first two was fine third one he pretty much stuck him and jammed him into the net, rarely if ever will see those called at this level, mainly because the majority of them are bang bang plays

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Yea the first two was fine third one he pretty much stuck him and jammed him into the net, rarely if ever will see those called at this level, mainly because the majority of them are bang bang plays
appreciate your knowledge and input.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
RJ is a smart poster and I admit to my biases/standards. Whether or not people agree with me or don't, no one comes across as toxic, except you. People have an issue with you for a reason.

And? You mentioned logical arguments I said you dismiss those and you change the subject...

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
And? You mentioned logical arguments I said you dismiss those and you change the subject...

I'm staying on topic because you're the only one who doesn't make any logical arguments. All you do is talk down to people. Make logical arguments, and stop being an ass. And please leave out the "I was a goalie in peewee" argument. It's so cheap and meaningless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad