GDT: GM#82 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30

Who would rather play in the 1st round?

• Total voters

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
I think SJ was trying to tank into playing VGK as well :laugh:

Like the matchups, hoping for relative health. We need Iafallo's speed and tenacity and Muzzin's experience. This D is garbage with two top-four guys out.

Also I'm perfectly happy never seeing Fantenberg in a Kings' uniform ever again.
Make up whatever narrative you want. But until the Kings have the pressure the Sharks have had over a decade and a half, and win the Stanley Cup. I'll consider them the better team. Until then, you guys can barely make the playoffs or win without an underdog narrative. As far as I know, you guys have choked when you've had pressure. Ha-Ha.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Make up whatever narrative you want. But until the Kings have the pressure the Sharks have had over a decade and a half, and win the Stanley Cup. I'll consider them the better team. Until then, you guys can barely make the playoffs or win without an underdog narrative. As far as I know, you guys have choked when you've had pressure. Ha-Ha.

I don't think this guy was around in 2012 or 2014, or he might not know what a decade is

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
LOL

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

This is either the greatest tongue-in-cheek facetious post or the worst misinformed post in HF history.

*psst we were a higher seed than the Sharks when we took them down in 2013* between our two Stanley Cups.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.

Thanks for confirming just how smart shark fans are

PS. Your cousin Dopee from Anaheim will like your post in a minute

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Thanks for confirming just how smart shark fans are

PS. Your cousin Dopee from Anaheim will like your post in a minute
Right. And we'r e still waiting for your answer after not leading for more than 5 minutes in a series in 2016. But go ahead, and live 4 years ago. Now try and win a series when you're supposed to be more experienced. Ha-Ha.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Right. And we'r e still waiting for your answer after not leading for more than 5 minutes in a series in 2016. But go ahead, and live 4 years ago. Now try and win a series when you're supposed to be more experienced. Ha-Ha.

I'll give you one thing, you sure have bravado.

15 years of Sharks success under pressure while the Kings are chokers might be the hottest take I've ever seen.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Vegas is gonna be tough, but I expect a 7 game series. Kings over Knights every time!

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I see you're making one up yourself.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
I'll give you one thing, you sure have bravado.

15 years of Sharks success under pressure while the Kings are chokers might be the hottest take I've ever seen.
Well when you win the cup 2 times and fail to make the playoffs 2 times after and get beat in 5 games, obviously that says something. Like I said, the day you guys are supposed to win and do, ill say you're better. Until then, i'll remember you just like I remembered you in 2005, nobodies.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
m5Qxabr.jpg

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Like I said. win the cup under the narrative you're the favorite and ill say you guys are the better team. Until then, so far you guys lost in 5 games and only led for 5 minuntes in 2016 when there was none of that. But seriously, I watched the sharks since the 2000's and always remembered as los angeles as nobodies. Now your team is under any type of radar and its hard for you guys to make the playoffs. But you bring up 4 years ago, wa wa wa cry to your mommy.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Like I said. win the cup under the narrative you're the favorite and ill say you guys are the better team. Until then, so far you guys lost in 5 games and only led for 5 minuntes in 2016 when there was none of that. But seriously, I watched the sharks since the 2000's and always remembered as los angeles as nobodies. Now your team is under any type of radar and its hard for you guys to make the playoffs. But you bring up 4 years ago, wa wa wa cry to your mommy.

God bless you child....

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Ok, you win. You're always the favorite and always choke so you guys are always better.

Now your team is under any type of radar and its hard for you guys to make the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->