GDT: GM#82 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30

Who would rather play in the 1st round?

• Total voters

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Like I said. win the cup under the narrative you're the favorite and ill say you guys are the better team. Until then, so far you guys lost in 5 games and only led for 5 minuntes in 2016 when there was none of that. But seriously, I watched the sharks since the 2000's and always remembered as los angeles as nobodies. Now your team is under any type of radar and its hard for you guys to make the playoffs. But you bring up 4 years ago, wa wa wa cry to your mommy.
Can you bring up any time in your team won the cup and didn't choke in the playoffs?

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Like I said. win the cup under the narrative you're the favorite and ill say you guys are the better team. Until then, so far you guys lost in 5 games and only led for 5 minuntes in 2016 when there was none of that. But seriously, I watched the sharks since the 2000's and always remembered as los angeles as nobodies. Now your team is under any type of radar and its hard for you guys to make the playoffs. But you bring up 4 years ago, wa wa wa cry to your mommy.
You think the Kings were considered underdogs in 2014?

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
So with less than 3 minutes left on a power play down 2 you never pull your goalie. Kind of figured all along Kings wanted to take their chances with Vegas.

Reactions: deaderhead28

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Make up whatever narrative you want. But until the Kings have the pressure the Sharks have had over a decade and a half, and win the Stanley Cup. I'll consider them the better team. Until then, you guys can barely make the playoffs or win without an underdog narrative. As far as I know, you guys have choked when you've had pressure. Ha-Ha.

Wha....?

Give me second while I look up something on Google...ok , the Sharks were up 3-0 in the series vs LA in 2014, then the Kings won 4 straight, and wrecked them in game 7. We won 2 more game 7's in 2014. Oh yeah, won the cup that year too. Ha-Ha.

Now out of all that, which part was the choking under pressure part?

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Like I said, win when you're supposed to, since then you haven.t Go ahead and prove me wrong this year.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Like I said, win when you're supposed to, since then you haven.t Go ahead and prove me wrong this year.
You mean like in 2014? Kings were supposed to beat the Sharks. They just did it in an unusual way. They were supposed to beat Anaheim. Chicago was the wild card. And they were definitely supposed to beat the Rangers and they did so in 5. The WCF was called the "real SCF" by most around here.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
So with less than 3 minutes left on a power play down 2 you never pull your goalie. Kind of figured all along Kings wanted to take their chances with Vegas.
to be fair that had a lot to do with them being completely incapable of taking the stars blue line...

Winger23

May 3, 2007

At least we can bring up 4 years ago. How long has it been since your team won the cup? Not sure you can count that high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad