Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I request a bro hug please

sorry i was gone blazin' lol

tumblr_nc4exwG3fU1trzuz5o5_500.gif

Reactions: Winger23

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
Went from stoked to get one point to annoyed they didn't get 2.
Yeah maybe if their 1st period wasn't the worst in the league they wouldn't have to come back from being down 3 goals, only to lose in the shoot out. But hey, a point!

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
OT losses to non-playoff contenders aren't that bad for the Kings at this point, especially in a back to back on the road.

If they take care of the Dead Things on Thursday they are in really good shape.

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
OT losses to non-playoff contenders aren't that bad for the Kings at this point, especially in a back to back on the road.

If they take care of the Dead Things on Thursday they are in really good shape.
Disagree, they need every point they can get right now. Blew 1, almost 2. Still in the race though for now I guess...

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Very sutter like. Terrible coach.

He definitely reminds me of Sutter in that there is no rhyme or reason to his decision making. My biggest thing with him right now is Amadio, Brodzinski, and LaDue all finally start to play well, gain confidence, and create offense then boom they are out of the lineup for Mitchell/Thompson/Clifford/Rieder who aren’t bringing a lot to the team, and definitely aren’t creating much offense.

I get wanting veteran presence in the lineup during a playoff race but it’s not like the vets are bringing much energy on the ice anyway, at least Amadio and Brodzinski bring some excitement into the bottom six. Just feels like he’s stopping their momentum for guys who aren’t much better

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
He definitely reminds me of Sutter in that there is no rhyme or reason to his decision making. My biggest thing with him right now is Amadio, Brodzinski, and LaDue all finally start to play well, gain confidence, and create offense then boom they are out of the lineup for Mitchell/Thompson/Clifford/Rieder who aren’t bringing a lot to the team, and definitely aren’t creating much offense.

I get wanting veteran presence in the lineup during a playoff race but it’s not like the vets are bringing much energy on the ice anyway, at least Amadio and Brodzinski bring some excitement into the bottom six. Just feels like he’s stopping their momentum for guys who aren’t much better
meanwhile, ladue is... sitting in the press box forgetting how to hockey, not even getting minutes in ontario

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I enjoyed that comeback, a shame we only got 1point, but hey we got a point in a pacific div game, thats gotta be a first

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I really hate Toffoli. He's always dragging ass and not trying. Dumb f*** never changes up on the shootout and Stevens puts him on just to miss it. Wtf.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
When Richardson went to get his stick the Kings need to make the goalie make a save in that spot. Doughty has to put that on net from between the circles.

No, Kopitar needed to shoot it on net or at least drive to it. They had a 4 on 2 , with Carter and Brown just waiting for the shot or pass. Instead he played it safe and passed it to Doughty, like the rest of the pp in OT. That was the biggest mistake of the pp.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad