GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Disgusting game. Typical sandbag until down two with little time left. PP in overtime was horrific as well.

Too bad for Lewis. Puck hit a rut or something and bounced over his stick. I'll take that attempt over the trash Kopitar and Toffoli shots.

You're Anze Kopitar. That goalie for them is shitting his pants. Deke him for Christ's sake.

At least they got a loser point. Lack of those are why they are sweating it out.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Dear Jim,

Shut the f*** up.

Let's go out for a bottle of our famous wine if you want drunk guys to ramble. However, for that at home viewer just shut your drunk ass up. The people who watched you play don't give a rip what you say. Yeah. Because we saw you play.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Consistently not ready to play hockey throughout the season. That's the only clear definition of Kings hockey.

I'm pretty sure that is not factually true. They are at least dressed like they are ready. That is unless they think they are showing up for a costume party - which is totally possible.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
No, Kopitar needed to shoot it on net or at least drive to it. They had a 4 on 2 , with Carter and Brown just waiting for the shot or pass. Instead he played it safe and passed it to Doughty, like the rest of the pp in OT. That was the biggest mistake of the pp.
Kopi needs to be more selfish on those plays. I don't remember him taking a shot on an outnumbered attack all season. At lease once in a while, you'd think he would shoot one by accident.

Reactions: Butch 19

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Good effort to come back and earn a point. Every point is valuable at this juncture. Coyotes weren't a walk-over. They played their game effectively and clogged the game up once they had a lead. It speaks to the leadership on this team that the Kings came back in the third period and gutted out a tie.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
Good effort to come back and earn a point. Every point is valuable at this juncture. Coyotes weren't a walk-over. They played their game effectively and clogged the game up once they had a lead. It speaks to the leadership on this team that the Kings came back in the third period and gutted out a tie.
Hey no positive posts permitted
Remember these helpful phrases
(Player name) has no heart
Can’t play like that and expect to win
( 4 line player A ) should be in over (4 line player B)
Hands of stone
This is a team we should have beat easy
This team never seems to win on ( insert random item like Saturday, noon game, NBC, Pi Day)
(Player) has too much ( TOI, power play minutes, chirping, hair)
The coach should know better than to ( anything fits here)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's a point they needed, sure, but they lost the coinflip, not hockey. Only the third SO they've been in all year so hard to complain about those. Should've won in OT anyway. I don't feel bad bout that lost point at long as they win on Thursday, especially given one of the reasons we're in a tough spot is a lack of OTLs. Step in the right direction coming back and tying a team on the run like the Coyotes, especially given they straight up beat the Ducks and Sharks recently. 5 of 6 points and I'll be happy.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
11 games left, with 22 points remaining on the table. Here are the 11 opponents they have left on the schedule:

Detroit Red Wings
New Jersey Devils
@Minnesota Wild
@Winnipeg Jets
@Colorado Avalanche
@Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Arizona Coyotes
@Anaheim Ducks
Colorado Avalanche
Minnesota Wild
Dallas Stars
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Four on the road (not counting Anaheim), but some tough opponents in there. The only ones on that list not in a playoff race are Detroit, Arizona, and Edmonton.

Every point matters.

Reactions: KingTrouty

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
are you new here? Most gdt are like this even after wins. This fan base loves to ***** and complain its apart of being a kings fan if u can't ***** about something your not happy :sarcasm:

No, was around before the Lombardi years when everyone was doing the same, but my god they brought it up a notch last night,

I don't know how people can go into a game thinking the opponent is going to lie down and make it easy.

The Kings absolutely played like crap, but holy hell if you listened to the board, you would think they are taking food off your table, and taking your family away from yall. Seriously some of you guys should think about getting some restraining orders from yourselves.....your second personality is wicked dangerous

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
No, was around before the Lombardi years when everyone was doing the same, but my god they brought it up a notch last night,

I don't know how people can go into a game thinking the opponent is going to lie down and make it easy.

The Kings absolutely played like crap, but holy hell if you listened to the board, you would think they are taking food off your table, and taking your family away from yall. Seriously some of you guys should think about getting some restraining orders from yourselves.....your second personality is wicked dangerous
No one expects the opponent to lie down. Is it too much to expect the Kings to show up and play prior to the last 5 minutes of the game? This has been a pattern all season long for this team.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
11 games left, with 22 points remaining on the table. Here are the 11 opponents they have left on the schedule:

Detroit Red Wings
New Jersey Devils
@Minnesota Wild
@Winnipeg Jets
@Colorado Avalanche
@Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Arizona Coyotes
@Anaheim Ducks
Colorado Avalanche
Minnesota Wild
Dallas Stars
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Four on the road (not counting Anaheim), but some tough opponents in there. The only ones on that list not in a playoff race are Detroit, Arizona, and Edmonton.

Every point matters.
Looks like 6-5 to me. Maybe 6-4-1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad