GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
Here come all the "happy with a point" camp. Yeah, same horrible 1st period. Way to blow that overtime PP for the much needed 2 points when the playoff race is this tight. But hey, a point!

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Losing to the Coyotes on an Alex Goligoski shootout goal. WTF hahaha.

Least they got the one point but still. I would have shot Phaneuf over those last two shooters. Stevens has made so many ridiculous decisions this year.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Getting a point after that first period is better than hoped for

Next back to back is Arizona again

I think

Edit nope. Jets

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Here come all the "happy with a point" camp. Yeah, same horrible 1st period. Way to blow that overtime PP for the much needed 2 points when the playoff race is this tight. But hey, a point!
i mean this was the game in hand over the guys behind us so it's moving up, not just being stagnant

i'm not very happy with it cause this game on paper has to be a W but it's not really as bad as you're making it out to be

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
LOL aaanyone aaaanyone but Toffoli and Lewis. And guess who jumps off the boards. Mind as well send Forbort, how about Clifford how about even Drew. LOL we get a point.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
When Richardson went to get his stick the Kings need to make the goalie make a save in that spot. Doughty has to put that on net from between the circles.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Hell I would have even given Iafallo a chance after seeing Toffolis numbers

I mean if Toffoli had a good game then I would understand but he completely missed the net on two wide open chances, one that he absolutely should’ve buried in OT but he didn’t even get the puck in goal

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Kopitar and Doughty were flat out bad tonight. Falling down, unable to complete or receive passes. Just bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad