GDT: GM#67 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah ovi, hammer it into your own

not gonna get this one handed to you on a silver platter

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Missed all of this one. Glad to see Lewis is back though.

How was Doughty after resting 5 days with the melt down hanging over his head?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
A lot of the whipping boys had monster games tonight. Feelsgoodman. Good job Clifford, Quick. Not much they can say about you tonight.

I'm not one to gloat, but since it's positive for the team, I'm gonna break both god damn arms patting myself on the back for all the shit I took for suggesting Carter and Lewis are huge difference makers.

That was a grittier win than it will get credit for, Fox had it pegged during the game, lotta guys fighting for inches in the trenches, was nice to see, very playoff-style game and the rookies acquitted themselves admirably. Really hope we get in, Iafallo is gonna be a stud.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
A lot of the whipping boys had monster games tonight. Feelsgoodman. Good job Clifford, Quick. Not much they can say about you tonight.

I'm not one to gloat, but since it's positive for the team, I'm gonna break both god damn arms patting myself on the back for all the **** I took for suggesting Carter and Lewis are huge difference makers.

That was a grittier win than it will get credit for, Fox had it pegged during the game, lotta guys fighting for inches in the trenches, was nice to see, very playoff-style game and the rookies acquitted themselves admirably. Really hope we get in, Iafallo is gonna be a stud.
Lewis deserves an A, to be honest. Dude is a lunchpailer

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

I'm not one to gloat, but since it's positive for the team, I'm gonna break both god damn arms patting myself on the back for all the **** I took for suggesting Carter and Lewis are huge difference makers.

i knew carter would be a big difference maker but i had no idea how much lewis brought too. like if carter spread the peanut butter around a bit, lewis spreads it even better after him

that's a pair of good threats that are both very responsible to boot

can't wait to see what iafallo develops into, he was giving them fits on the forecheck. never gives up on a pursuit

Reactions: markisonfire

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA

But but it's vs the east
Am I doing it right?
:sarcasm:

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad