GDT: GM#67 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
doughty's postgame sounded like he was reading from a teleprompter..

"thats what the LA KINGS(TM) do. we play defensively. we are responsible defensively, that's how we win games."

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
doughty's postgame sounded like he was reading from a teleprompter..

"thats what the LA KINGS(TM) do. we play defensively. we are responsible defensively, that's how we win games."

I thought he looked a bit serious considering they'd just won. Perhaps thats doughty reigning in his emotions :thumbd:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Good win against a decent opponent. Well played game by both teams. We haven't seen something like this in a while. Let's hope it continues on a more consistent basis.

Reactions: BigKing

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My god, Jim Hill was a hot mess tonight covering hockey on CBS2. " Trevor Lewis with the 3rd shot giving him the 3rd goal hattrick" " Meanwhile the Anaheim Ducks are facing the Washington Preditors..."

Reactions: Butch 19

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
At the end of last season I thought he would be the first captain of the Vegas Golden Knights. Glad they didn't take him.
Thought it was a huge mistake not taking him. Still think it's a huge mistake they didn't take him. Glad they didn't.

Reactions: BigKing

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
A lot of the whipping boys had monster games tonight. Feelsgoodman. Good job Clifford, Quick. Not much they can say about you tonight.

I'm not one to gloat, but since it's positive for the team, I'm gonna break both god damn arms patting myself on the back for all the **** I took for suggesting Carter and Lewis are huge difference makers.

That was a grittier win than it will get credit for, Fox had it pegged during the game, lotta guys fighting for inches in the trenches, was nice to see, very playoff-style game and the rookies acquitted themselves admirably. Really hope we get in, Iafallo is gonna be a stud.

Would be a fun Stanley Cup final.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
My god, Jim Hill was a hot mess tonight covering hockey on CBS2. " Trevor Lewis with the 3rd shot giving him the 3rd goal hattrick" " Meanwhile the Anaheim Ducks are facing the Washington Preditors..."
I can't stand Jim Hill. For some reason he was the MC of Robitaille's Hall of Fame Celebration which was held at the Nokia Center. Half the time he talked about the Lakers and provided updates for the score of the regular season Laker game going on at Staples Center. No one gave a flying f*** about the Laker game Jim!

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Hoping they sit Pearson on Saturday, my god he was a hot mess out there, blind passes up the middle, one leads to a goal, the other he got lucky. Got lucky he didn't get nailed at the end of the 2nd with the Slash and a very selfish trip in the middle of the third, he needs to sit and clear his head, that was a garbage game from him...

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Because it's one guy doing something he wants to do despite it being bad for the team.

You think that hit on a 4th line player was worth putting team in the box cor 2 minutes up 1 in the 3rd?
Like I said before; if that hit was on Doughty or Kopitar instead of Thompson and Clifford did nothing, you guy's would be enraged and whining why we have such a soft team.

Get a grip.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Tom Wilson is a wrecking ball. I'd love to have him on the Kings as well.

Tom Wilson is a wrecking ball with sudden bambi legs, though.

And I f***ing hated that he was ok with fighting until Clifford got loose. Still threw a few body blows then begged for the refs to save him. Crying to the refs when Forbort dropped him in front of the net.

He's basically early career Dustin Brown with a whining problem.

Reactions: Reaper45

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
It could be me, but I like what I am seeing from Thompson.
He has some skill, and is strong with faceoffs.

Yet, I constantly read his name with the likes of Clifford and Andreoff.

The fact Thompson is averaging 13 minutes a game, says something. He is better.
Clifford and Andreoff haven't been bad? Well, Andreoff was garbage to start the season but he's turned it around. Clifford has been producing since his return.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Tom Wilson is a wrecking ball with sudden bambi legs, though.

And I ****ing hated that he was ok with fighting until Clifford got loose. Still threw a few body blows then begged for the refs to save him. Crying to the refs when Forbort dropped him in front of the net.

He's basically early career Dustin Brown with a whining problem.
I mean Clifford should've known he wasn't going to fight with those fresh stitches. But on the same token don't ditch your gloves and throw a shot if you're worried about those stiches.

Off topic but God I hate Faust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad