GDT: Gm#31 LA Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes @7:30

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
What part of “After 25 games or so, you would think he couldn't help but get better” didnt you understand? I gave 2 examples of what he’s been doing all year that happened in this game. I could review the games I have on my dvr, but that would just be piling on. I said I hoped he would improve, but in the meantime, thank god for center ice and the away feed. John Forslund is one of my favorites.

LOL. U SRS, BRO?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Quick is in the zone

opportunities_at_autozone-2.jpg

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Bob Miller had stories that people wanted to hear. Alex Faust does not. Shut up and call the game, Alex.
I don't disagree that I'd like to hear him ramble about college sports less and call the game more, but that's something that he can get feedback on, when he's actually calling the game he's fine. Let's not forget that Bob couldn't tell Jordan Nolan and Anze Kopitar apart in the last few years.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
How come I never saw that clip of Doughty pushing the Habs player after getting frustrated? That was hilarious.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm loving the 'against the flow of possession' goals for all the times it used to happen to us.

It's especially nice to do it to teams who have no interest in leaving the neutral zone if we get clean possession. It's Ottawa 2.0, except they can press an attack.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
What part of “After 25 games or so, you would think he couldn't help but get better” didnt you understand? I gave 2 examples of what he’s been doing all year that happened in this game. I could review the games I have on my dvr, but that would just be piling on. I said I hoped he would improve, but in the meantime, thank god for center ice and the away feed. John Forslund is one of my favorites.

Dude, take it down a notch or three.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Faust is the dude who tries to be the cool older cousin but fails miserably, hence why I like him.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Brodzinski is getting better and better. It would be nice if he and Iaffallo would break out into scorers at the same time.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Carolina when we have possession

These guys are stopping just short of interlocking arms around the puck.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Forbort has zero offensive instinct lol.
i think that tip play was probably the right play there, i don't think anyone was really screening

just no one was able to look back and make the tip

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Brodzinski is getting better and better. It would be nice if he and Iaffallo would break out into scorers at the same time.
they're both becoming so disruptive, really glad brodz is figuring things out. he's got that first stride jump and sneaks up on guys like iafallo, plus the willingness to just fling pucks on net

Reactions: Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad