GDT: Gm#31 LA Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes @7:30

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Honestly lol, why did they hold the puck and do a ton of changes instead of f***ing attacking lol. Canes are f***ing stupid lol

Reactions: BehindEnemyLines

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Not sure how some of you saw Carolina as a passive team, especially in the 3rd period and the OT.

The Canes took several shots and tried at least one back door play in OT. The controlled the play and were picking their spots.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Honestly lol, why did they hold the puck and do a ton of changes instead of ****ing attacking lol. Canes are ****ing stupid lol

Same reason they started the OT with 2 d-men.

Not sure how some of you saw Carolina as a passive team, especially in the 3rd period and the OT.

You didn't see the tuna net in the neutral zone?

They got possession from it and were pressing the attack, I'm not blind, I'm talking about passive defensive schemes. Can't forecheck because we have clean possession? Retreat and set up 5 land mines that hook and hold anything that gets near them.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Jim giving Jokinen some well deserved praise, guy has been a monster for our bottom six and him and Brodz have been formidable together. Brodzinski really coming into his own as well, looking fast and confident.

Mitchell, well, I'll give him a few more games, but right now pucks anywhere near him turn into hand grenades.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm telling you, the refs weren't looking to call anything on the Canes all night. The blatant hook on Brown that spun him around late in the 3rd sold me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad