GDT: GM#30 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @7:30

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
We had a 65% High danger corsi for and STILL only got one PP to the Sens 4...and they were STILL trying to sell calls in OT. that's f***ing pathetic.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Brownie is just having fun playing hockey again, I don't think he smiled the prior 2 seasons, but this year, dude is laughing and having fun playing hockey

Winger23

May 3, 2007
2nd best team in the league, only given up one more goal that the best GA team in the league while having played 3 more games. PK right at the top of the league too. Of course if an improvement can be made you do it, but I'd hardly call it urgent.

Imo this is deceiving and does not pass the eye test. I think quick is the biggest reason they are 2nd, best example is that Detroit game where the red wings could have easily had 4 or 5 goals...

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Brownie is just having fun playing hockey again, I don't think he smiled the prior 2 seasons, but this year, dude is laughing and having fun playing hockey
Remember that hat trick game against the Hawks in 2012? He didn't even smile. Man, he hated Sutter.

Reactions: fsanford

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
We had a 65% High danger corsi for and STILL only got one PP to the Sens 4...and they were STILL trying to sell calls in OT. that's ****ing pathetic.

Just who hooked who? Nice try Zinga:

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 10.24.46 PM.png

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Imo this is deceiving and does not pass the eye test. I think quick is the biggest reason they are 2nd, best example is that Detroit game where the red wings could have easily had 4 or 5 goals...

That's 1 game out of 30. As I said you can always improve but come on. Also not like Quick isn't part of the team either. Hell, our backup is 5-0-2, pretty sure that has nothing to do with Quick.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That's 1 game out of 30. As I said you can always improve but come on. Also not like Quick isn't part of the team either. Hell, our backup is 5-0-2, pretty sure that has nothing to do with Quick.

I'm with him on the premise, though, need to make a defensive move.

Right now it's Drew then everyone else.

But if that vaults you to 2nd in the league, yeah, hard to complain, that means the core is being the core and Quick is a part of it and Kuemper has cleaned up for the most part.

Reactions: Winger23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad