GDT: GM#28 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks@4:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Jeff Carter had contributed 0 goals and 3 assists this season. I thought the Kings would barely be .500 right now after he got hurt.
same, i think that slide after he went down kinda tells us that the team thought so too, but they've figured it out clearly

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Media Intern Kyle Clifford: Did you black out when you took that shot?<br>Christian Folin: Yes. Closed my eyes. <a href="Jon Rosen on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/raNIdMmaKO</a></p>&mdash; Jon Rosen (@lakingsinsider) <a href="">December 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hell of a road trip considering we crossed the entire country--and what the hell, who decides Detroit-Washington-St. Louis, shitty travel planner.

I haven't seen so much holding since the 90s so really gutsy win. Sloppy, but gutsy. Glad to be on the good side of the result.

Still can't get over the ref blocking Brown's centering pass to Kopi :laugh:

Wait so are the Kings pretenders still? I get so confuzzled sometimes.

Naturally, they were rested while Chicago tired, just taking advantage of the favorable schedule and an opponent lower than them in the standings. Pretenders all the way.

same, i think that slide after he went down kinda tells us that the team thought so too, but they've figured it out clearly

Kinda makes you wonder how scary we will be when he returns...deeeeppppth.

Reactions: KingTrouty

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Our KINGS are going to be a bit streaky and maddening with with all the kids getting playing time but damn do we have a chance of being a contender again if we just let it fly... if Vilardi, Amadio and Clague pan out in the next 2 seasons!!! Boy oh boy...

Reactions: KingTrouty

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
No their not pretenders but let's not get carried away and act like this team as is can win a cup, it can't until it fills their holes in the roster.The Kings need at lease another top 4 defenseman or top 6 winger.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Naturally, they were rested while Chicago tired, just taking advantage of the favorable schedule and an opponent lower than them in the standings. Pretenders all the way.
Hehehe team lower than them in the standings. Like the dig there.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
This is a excuse and false.Kings where winning when Jeff went down.Ducks were in a worse off on injuries and still found ways to win.There was no slide when Jeff went down, it was much later.Btw The Kings are on another winning streak and Jeff Carter is still injured.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Who's going out of the line up when Clifford is ready? I thought Brodz had a good game, he was one of the guys taking the shots but I think JS will sit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad