GDT: GM#28 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks@4:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
So is it safe to say around here can we never see Andreoff ever again. Aren't we undefeated without him.;)

Reactions: KingTrouty

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yet you’re the creampuff who would attack others for their dissenting opinions. The hypocrisy is strong in this one. Heed your own words.
I suppose you would see someone suggesting you not be so miserable and negative as being attacked. "Always with them negative waves..." The brutality, I don't know how you survived. Carry on.

P.S.

Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Kings lack depth in the top 6.If Kopi goes down Jeff would've to cover for him.If Brown goes down then Gabby would probably cover him.But then who replaces Carter at the number 2 center?Shore? Not during the playoffs. Cause Shore can't make up for Carters production.Then who replaces Toffoli or Pearson if they went down?No one.The team can't suffer a Doughty injury or Muzzin going down.Kings are not as deep as most assume.
What team is any different? Geez, you post just to hear yourself, don't ya, old sport?

Or are you a kitty running across a keyboard? It's hard to tell, sometimes.

Reactions: Sol

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I suppose you would see someone suggesting you not be so miserable and negative as being attacked. Carry on.

Except that isn’t the case and you act like a whiny crybaby and condescending ass any time someone says anything critical. You actually come off as someone who is rather miserable if someome’s observations bothers you so much.

You get so offended and defensive whenever anyone is critical of Muzzin. Grow up and stop chastising others who don’t have their pompoms out when they’re posting their thoughts and observations. It’s people like you who make this board a shitty place to post.

Reactions: Sol

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hate to close a GDT on a 5 game winning streak, but clearly we can't play nicely.

Needs folks to think before they speak next time. Criticizing the team is one thing, attacking each other directly is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad