GDT: Germany vs Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

devsjunkie

Dec 22, 2005
Chilltown, N.J.
jadeddog said:
i couldnt watch the game.... how did hemsky look? and what line was he playing on?

He was playing with Elias and Vyborny and later with Olesz and Vyborny when Elias mysteriously disappeared.

I thought in both cases it was a nice line with a little spark to it. I think they'll chip in some points.

devsjunkie

Dec 22, 2005
Chilltown, N.J.
Luongo#1 said:
how did olesz look today ? , i missed the game

Olesz had pretty minimal time, but as I said in the previous thread, when he was with Vyborny and Hemsky, he showed some spunk. We'll see if the Elias injury keeps him out, because if it does it looks Olesz is the one who will benefit.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
nomorekids said:
I didn't get to see the game...how'd Vokoun do? I see one goal against, but was he tested much? Big saves?

I caught the last half of the game. He played well but wasn't really tested from what I recall. Czech team won't be totally bummed if Hasek is out :)

Predonater

Dec 3, 2005
Nashville
www.pbase.com
Vokoun played a solid game. The one lone goal for the Germans was a redeflect that he had no chance of stopping. Great effort form the Germans though. Gotta think they will be even better in the next Winter Olympics. As was said above, Vokoun wasn't really tested, but when needed, played like the Vokoun we all know and love here in Nashville.

devsjunkie

Dec 22, 2005
Chilltown, N.J.
thefiestygoat said:
Does anyone know anything about the Elias injury or the reason he left the game? Thanks in advance!

No, it was never noticed by the commentators or reported by the media. This is frustrating as h-e-double hockey sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia