GDT: Germany vs Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
Germany looks good so far. Kölzig is quite sharp as well. I just hope they play like this for the whole 60 minutes.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
If we hang in there for now we may actually have a chance given the most Czechs just flew in from the states while the core of our team has been practicing together for 10 days

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pierre McGuire will find out....if no one tells him he will just start yelling 'DION PHANEUF"

Easton

Aug 7, 2005
sabresfan65 said:
I don't know about anybody else but the vertical stripe on the socks are growing on me.
as in good?

The jerseys don't actually look that bad at all. I remember the way they looked when Jovanovskia and Bertuzzi were modeling them but that was without their equipment. Now with the elbow and chest pads the jerseys fit better.

Czechs are dominating Germany. This game is so damn quick, seems quicker than NHL'speed.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
Easton said:
as in good?

The jerseys don't actually look that bad at all. I remember the way they looked when Jovanovskia and Bertuzzi were modeling them but that was without their equipment. Now with the elbow and chest pads the jerseys fit better.

Yeah, they don't disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad