OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
i'm pretty okay with the stoppage. At first, i was thinking he probably wasn't out because he was moving his legs. Then, on replay, his leg could have been on auto-pilot as he was out as he's goes limper with each movement.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Both guys suck at working from a dominant position. Garcia looks like he's ready to go to bed, just zero energy, all them muscles are draining his oxygen I guess.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Matt Serra in the pioneer section ? The dude fought in the mid to late 2000's ! If you didn't have at least one fight where headbutts and groin shots were legal you weren't a pioneer in my book.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I love how the narrator on Branch's pre-fight intro was like: "Branch has no intention of playing gatekeeper for Santos". Win or Lose, Branch is still a gatekeeper in the division made 99% of gatekeeper archetype fighters.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I love how the narrator on Branch's pre-fight intro was like: "Branch has no intention of playing gatekeeper for Santos". Win or Lose, Branch is still a gatekeeper in the division made 99% of gatekeeper archetype fighters.
The gate just slammed shut on Santos :sarcasm: Miller lost though so the gatekeepers are 1-1 tonight.

Reactions: TRG

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The heavyweight division is in such dire need of fresh talent that almost any half decent newcomer is automatically labled as the ''next big thing'' .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad