Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Closing on a house with a pool soon and I’m a first time pool owner. Any other pool owners have some advice for this pool n00b?

I've owned two pools in the last 6 years, one that was a nightmare which turned green all the time (despite paying for a pool service) and one that has been 100% trouble free and a true delight to swim in most all year long (SoCal)

Here's the main difference: Home - Trouble Free Pool

Anything I spew out would likely just be covered in there much better, but I will say this very quickly: Learn pool chemistry, it doesn't take a lot of time but will save you a ton of headaches even if you end up hiring someone else to clean/treat your pool. If you're going to do it yourself, there's no place on earth better to learn how than at "TFP" (Trouble Free Pool) Start with "Pool School". Thank me later.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

kicksavedave

Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
This is going to spark a shitstorm. He's being released on a technicality involving self-incrimination, based on some botch job by the prosecution in one of the trials.

He's probably still guilty af

Probably? He admitted to it it in his testimony, which was now considered not admissible. He's 100% definitely guilty AF.

I'm still unclear why the first prosecutor would tell Cosby "If you admit to all this stuff, we won't prosecute you for it" That whole "agreement" which is the technicality here, seems shady.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Probably? He admitted to it it in his testimony, which was now considered not admissible. He's 100% definitely guilty AF.

I'm still unclear why the first prosecutor would tell Cosby "If you admit to all this stuff, we won't prosecute you for it" That whole "agreement" which is the technicality here, seems shady.

I was covering my ass because I didn't read his testimony and I wasn't there. I was told he copped to some lesser behavior in exchange for shit that was never necessary and was then later used to establish a "pattern" of behavior. People are going to have a problem with that, and others are going to have a problem with him getting out. Personally I think he's a piece of shit and feel betrayed since he was a comic I grew up admiring.

I don't really want to have to comb my every post to make sure every single word is 100% accurate to the situation, fwiw

kicksavedave

Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The Canadian town of Lytton that set insane heat records of 121 degrees earlier in the week, literally burned to the ground yesterday.

E5OmmPCUUAEHDef

E5PLxI-VIAQ1yR6

Mother Nature is tired of our bullshit.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I was covering my ass because I didn't read his testimony and I wasn't there. I was told he copped to some lesser behavior in exchange for shit that was never necessary and was then later used to establish a "pattern" of behavior. People are going to have a problem with that, and others are going to have a problem with him getting out. Personally I think he's a piece of shit and feel betrayed since he was a comic I grew up admiring.

I don't really want to have to comb my every post to make sure every single word is 100% accurate to the situation, fwiw
Totally guilty AF. and yes, huge childhood hero betrayal. He's Fat Albert FFS. Heartbreaker when it all came out and now a bonus knife to the heart with this nonsense.

Reactions: g00n

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I beg of everyone please do not shoot off fireworks tonight unless you are in the boonies away from dogs and infants. I am not looking forward to tonight.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I beg of everyone please do not shoot off fireworks tonight unless you are in the boonies away from dogs and infants. I am not looking forward to tonight.
Please do not set them off in the boonies either. At least here in the West you could easily burn down a whole county.

Reactions: twabby

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
All the idiots that surround me are setting them off as usual. Big ones. Commercial grade.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The people behind me and a few doors down set off this commercial grade shit every year. Those lights at bottom left are someone else's pool deck with xmas lights. These are just above roof level explosions next door to them.

VideoCapture_20210704-220710.jpg
VideoCapture_20210704-220821.jpg

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20210704-220710.jpg
    VideoCapture_20210704-220710.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
  • VideoCapture_20210704-220821.jpg
    VideoCapture_20210704-220821.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Still going. Neighborhood reeks and dogs are barking.

Good job. That'll show the King of England what's up.

Reactions: Calicaps

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Some f***er set off fireworks in the parking lot of our dog park tonight and one of them popped right in front of my curious pup. She wasn't hurt thankfully, and I was able to coax her back to me. But seriously??? The dog park? Just f*** off.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Still going. Neighborhood reeks and dogs are barking.

Good job. That'll show the King of England what's up.

Neighbors were still out there at 2am. At one point they started singing "What's Up?" b y 4 Non Blondes :laugh:. Talk about a 90's flashback. At least she had a nice voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad