OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Amazed at how awful Sports Illustrated is now. It's legitimately the worst sports publication I've read in quite some time. I knew they went through a messy acquisition and then a ton of layoffs when they tried to move the site to mostly video content but it's like a high school sports blog with zero editorial integrity and just a bunch of opinion. Used to be the gold standard for sports writing and it's sad to see how far it's fallen. Our high school news paper had better reporting.

Sep 19, 2008
Amazed at how awful Sports Illustrated is now. It's legitimately the worst sports publication I've read in quite some time. I knew they went through a messy acquisition and then a ton of layoffs when they tried to move the site to mostly video content but it's like a high school sports blog with zero editorial integrity and just a bunch of opinion. Used to be the gold standard for sports writing and it's sad to see how far it's fallen. Our high school news paper had better reporting.
it's sad

a lot of the talent there left to the athletic or others

grant wahl was one of the last reputable people to work there and he left about a year ago

they also had guys like seth davis and stewart mandel who both moved to Athletic

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My brother just caught some Tuna off of Hatteras NC, nothing like it when it’s fresh off the boat.
Couldn’t agree more. My wife’s family are big into deep sea fishing. Won some big tournaments, anyway first time I had tuna fresh off the boat was from them. Fresh off the boat like I watched them clean an 85 lb blue fin I caught. Then they threw a tuna steak on the grill and gave it to me. I got a couple bags of steak out of that fish. I’ve never eaten canned tuna again after that day. Fantastic.

Reactions: max21

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Couldn’t agree more. My wife’s family are big into deep sea fishing. Won some big tournaments, anyway first time I had tuna fresh off the boat was from them. Fresh off the boat like I watched them clean an 85 lb blue fin I caught. Then they threw a tuna steak on the grill and gave it to me. I got a couple bags of steak out of that fish. I’ve never eaten canned tuna again after that day. Fantastic.
I had a few pieces yesterday just completely raw hasn’t even been frozen yet, so good. My girlfriend and I are going to try to make sushi rolls this weekend. Never tried before

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

What do you make tuna fish salad sandwiches from then?

Reactions: max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad