Providence Bruins General Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
why? The P-Bruins have had one of the strongest fan bases in the AHL for decades. Consistently in the top 3 for attendance and have averaged 8,000+ every year.

New England AHL teams this year:

Providence - 8,200/gm
Springfield - 4,752/gm
Hartford - 4,087/gm
Bridgeport - 3,770/gm

He answered that question. He wants them moved to Massachusetts because it's more convenient for him/her to attend games.

Reactions: Silva

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
You said it would be closer...So closer to what? You? lmfao
Dude, you are looking into the statement way to much. I can watch them at will. They are in driving distance from at least 4 venues. Yes it would be nice if they were closer to me. What’s so difficult or what’s the big deal with that. Geez. We’re going to get slapped by the mods soon.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Dude, you are looking into the statement way to much. I can watch them at will. They are in driving distance from at least 4 venues. Yes it would be nice if they were closer to me. What’s so difficult or what’s the big deal with that. Geez. We’re going to get slapped by the mods soon.

Because you suggested they move them out of Providence and it didn't make any sense.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas

pro tip, dont make stupid proposals that fly in the face of all logic and facts and you wont get piled on.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
While you guys are discussing where the baby Bruins should play, I'll be watching them play live in Laval against the Habs farm team this Wednesday.

Honnestly, I'm kind of excited to have the opportunity to see the kids live. Hoping for a big big win!

Reactions: Thrive

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Vladar recalled from Atlanta with a ZMc recall likely and a three game road trip to upstate NY and Canada a coming. Providence also added Taylor Doherty and forward Lindsay Sparks from the Gladiators.

Saucerman and Brian Ward released.

Last edited:

bizman

Feb 27, 2009
montreal
Going to see the game tonight in Laval. Hopefully most of the kids are in the lineup. Looking forward to watching Fitz, Senny and Lauzon.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Can anyone who gets to watch providence games tell me if they think Senyshen ,Zboril and Lauzon will be good nhlers? They're numbers lead me to believe they'll be role players at best but numbers don't tell the whole story especially for defenceman.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Can anyone who gets to watch providence games tell me if they think Senyshen ,Zboril and Lauzon will be good nhlers? They're numbers lead me to believe they'll be role players at best but numbers don't tell the whole story especially for defenceman.
Haven't seen Senyshyn enough, but tonight's game is being televised in Montreal and he seems to be a Dan Paille 2.0. Lots of speed, mediocre hockey IQ...hell of a stretch for having gone in the 1st round.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Haven't seen Senyshyn enough, but tonight's game is being televised in Montreal and he seems to be a Dan Paille 2.0. Lots of speed, mediocre hockey IQ...hell of a stretch for having gone in the 1st round.
Senyshyn was terrible tonight in every way possible, this guy is fast and seem to have zero offensive instinct lose the puck create nothing ....we will need a miracle !

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Senyshyn was terrible tonight in every way possible, this guy is fast and seem to have zero offensive instinct lose the puck create nothing ....we will need a miracle !
No offense but saying he has no offense(ive) instinct doesn’t have a whole lot of support out there. It’s his 1st year of professional hockey and he’s got a lot to learn for sure but that’s all part of the process they have him in - let’s save the miracles for plan b.

bizman

Feb 27, 2009
montreal
Czarnik was dominant tonight. Fitz and Lauzon were decent. Senyshyn showed some speed but he needs to learn how to create space for himself (and get to the dangerous areas)to get his shot off, which is pretty decent. Another thing I noticed was that he was always the first guy on his line to change off. That could be conditioning or rookie mentality(nervousness). Just my personal observation. Blidh was good. He got rocked with a vicious check but didn't shrivel the rest of the game. Cehlarek didn't show much tonight but you could tell he has skills.
I hope for the Habs sake that their good prospects are up cause they got nothing down on the farm.
The AHL is full of psychopaths. I was just praying none of these kids would get hurt.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012

I’ve been saying dan paille is a fair projection since he was drafted and have been criticized for it. I think a speed demon penalty killing fourth liner is valuable. Others felt I was being unnecessarily negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad