Post-Game Talk: Gary your krakken is showing

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
And you'll keep following me around like a lost puppy. Literally made a single comment on Leon today and it was on that penalty and you feel the need to put your cape on.
I call them Drai defenders.. some take it as their duty respond to any criticism against Drai in GDTs.

It's okay to have superfans and Drai has a few here.. Congrats to the big man for yet another 30G season... 6th in a row and hopefully many more to come.

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
The Draisaitl penalty was a penalty. If that was reversed under the same circumstances this thread would be on fire.
No one is arguing that it wasn't a penalty. It was deserving of an embellishment call on the Kraken player too though. Should have been coinciding minors.

Only because if it was reversed, it wouldn't of been called.
Probably not. They were getting away with crap all game.

Reactions: OilerMcLord

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
No one is arguing that it wasn't a penalty. It was deserving of an embellishment call on the Kraken player too though. Should have been coinciding minors.

Probably not. They were getting away with crap all game.
Kraken players falling down aside. You had to know we were going to get any future penalties as soon as we were anywhere close to a foul based on the 2-0 score. And with a guy coming out of his own end in the last minute and going down allowing us to get an empty netter, there is no way that isn't called. This is Gary Bettman's NHL and we are the Oilers - 2 strikes against us. And the players we have, have been around long enough to realize this and should be acting accordingly.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Kraken players falling down aside. You had to know we were going to get any future penalties as soon as we were anywhere close to a foul based on the 2-0 score. And with a guy coming out of his own end in the last minute and going down allowing us to get an empty netter, there is no way that isn't called. This is Gary Bettman's NHL and we are the Oilers - 2 strikes against us. And the players we have, have been around long enough to realize this and should be acting accordingly.
Yup...100%.
Its funny because as I saw Drai agressivley pursuing the Karken player from behind my first thought was...be careful. Then the refs hand went up.
Drai (especially being a leader)has to have better game awareness in a situation like that.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’ll get someone to report on the Vegas game. I got my best man on it

1709431117010.jpeg

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Louie is so nauseating, siding with the opposition team on every penalty/review. It was hard to watch this one because of his nonsense.

Reactions: Biltmore

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Just like the moon landing. ;)
Just cause a person (can I use that word?) wasn’t born then doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

I mean, I saw the moon landing and the Oilers win a Cup in 1984. Others here didn’t. But it happened, trust me.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
So we like Skinner again?
I just need to know who we gotta hate on again because hating is good.
I LOVE TO HATE
No there are some who will never ever say he was good enough. Even after a scoreless first he was called out, somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad