Post-Game Talk: Gary your krakken is showing

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Exactly.
Your post essentially underscores the issue. There is a contingent on here that treat Draisaitl like he is a sacred cow. A player immune from any criticism what so ever just because he is a star player.
Such utter (or should I say...Udder ;) ) nonsense. :nod:
On the flip side, there is a certain contingent of posters (not you) that have an irrational hate for Draisaitl and look for the smallest opportunity to dump on him. He’s not immune to criticism but some people take it way too far in their hatred for the player. I understand hating a pile of junk like Connor Brown but I think Draisaitl warrants more respect.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Lol, seriously? He has a top 5 winning percentage in the league.
This is a team metric. The team wins largely due to having two generational superstars and others like Hyman, Ekholm. Booch making huge contributions.

Do they teach things like causation in school? Skinner is only associated with the win %. He's not the reason its occurring.

That you make this post headed by "lol seriously" is interesting.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
On the flip side, there is a certain contingent of posters (not you) that have an irrational hate for Draisaitl and look for the smallest opportunity to dump on him. He’s not immune to criticism but some people take it way too far in their hatred for the player. I understand hating a pile of junk like Connor Brown but I think Draisaitl warrants more respect.
I mentioned this the other day. Several players have player dedicated threads on the front page. Drai rarely has and I can't remember the last time he has had one. It doesn't even stop here. Its the broadcast too. Last night we almost had Louis Debrusk petitioning the 2nd Drai goal. "Give it to Kulak, he deserved that" lol. Drai, the best Oiler on the ice again last night with a deft deflection doesn't deserve it. haha.

Then on the late Drai penalty Debrusk all over him. "yeah thats a penalty, thats a penalty any day" I think it was Michaels that mentioned it was a dive, as anybody could see.

Nowhere in the broadcast did it mention that Drai had 21pts against Seattle in only 9GP. That basically he's been owning that franchise. If it was any other player it would be a headline prelude to the show. Neither the broadcast, Snet, or NHL were saying anything about it. I researched it. Drai ftr now with 23pts in 10GP against Seattle, which would be noteworthy for any player.

Surprised Drai even got a third star. heh He scored every Oilers goal in the game and was all over the game in all zones. Guess it was hard to completely overlook his contribution.

Drai has been the best Oilers for most of the games lately. A very cerebral player. Yet some posters here on record saying "Drai's major problem is between his ears" really?

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I mentioned this the other day. Several players have player dedicated threads on the front page. Drai rarely has and I can't remember the last time he has had one. It doesn't even stop here. Its the broadcast too. Last night we almost had Louis Debrusk petitioning the 2nd Drai goal. "Give it to Kulak, he deserved that" lol. Drai, the best Oiler on the ice again last night with a deft deflection doesn't deserve it. haha.

Then on the late Drai penalty Debrusk all over him. "yeah thats a penalty, thats a penalty any day" I think it was Michaels that mentioned it was a dive, as anybody could see.

Nowhere in the broadcast did it mention that Drai had 21pts against Seattle in only 9GP. That basically he's been owning that franchise. If it was any other player it would be a headline prelude to the show. Neither the broadcast, Snet, or NHL were saying anything about it. I researched it. Drai ftr now with 23pts in 10GP against Seattle, which would be noteworthy for any player.

Surprised Drai even got a third star. heh He scored every Oilers goal in the game and was all over the game in all zones. Guess it was hard to completely overlook his contribution.

Drai has been the best Oilers for most of the games lately. A very cerebral player. Yet some posters here on record saying "Drai's major problem is between his ears" really?
I agree, here is the rousing endorsement. Having a good team is all about each player doing their job so they can succeed together. I’m not going to detail the complex nature of Dari’s job as he sees it. However much of the time it is inline with the job the coaching staff is looking for. 😼

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Yeah...we absolutely agree here.
There is no need for hate.

Reactions: Duke74

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille