Rumor: Garrioch: Kings "open for business" on 8th Overall

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Bern

Look at who they have been interested in Dalhin 6 foot 3 seth Jones 6 foot 4 Werenski 6 foot 2 This is the type of player on the kings wish list. Your player is small compared to them. He is also small compared to what we can draft most likely Edminsson 6 foot 4 Clarke 6 foot 2 hell even huges is 6 foot 1 Your player is 5 11 Clague is 6 foot Mikey Anderson 6 foot Bjornfoot 6 The kings are better off drafting the defenseman they need sorry

fine
Fox is also 5'11"
like I said, need balance
and also like I said, is Jones better than similar sized LAK counterparts?

when Jones turns even more into Fox lite, don't say I didn't offer.

Reactions: kinghock

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Yes, you did, but it was rejected.

Amicably discontinued then, I only say this in my behalf.
For a yr + I was offering Buch to Oil in some variation for Broberg
some say no outright
some say no but only b'c concerned as to need for Broberg if Klefbom out
some say yes

one actually said, to effect, they should have taken my offer a year ago, as Broberg has not lost value, but Buch has continued to gain in value.

Omar23

Jun 14, 2021
West coast
technically yes
but mo likely
as was case w/Sens sending Pageau to Isles
will be a long term deal by acquiring team shortly upon receipt.

He just wants to get paid.
covid-market for another yr, likely 2, will depress from current 3.25 to a bit under 6. Can do long-ish term 5-6 yrs to keep annual rate down.
No reason for him to turn down acceptable offer if waiting only gets more of the same from the market.
“Technically “. Yes. He might sign long term, or he might not, as you said he just wants to get paid. There’s no reason for Blake to give up a lottery pick for buch. Try to dump him somewhere else. If Blake wants he can pursue him next offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad