GDT: Game 77 | Columbus at Edmonton | 3/27 9PM

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
What the heck is wrong with all of you???

SOME loyal CBJ fans appreciate the west coast trips. Usually the puck drops when I'm driving home from work. Tonight I was eating a taco when the puck hit the ice. :thumbu:

First ten minutes were tough. I thought we were playing well but weren't getting bounces. It felt a little bit like playing Shittsburgh, didn't it?

They kept with it and it paid off huge. I won't say I saw it coming or that I wasn't ever worried, but even though it was 3-0 it didn't feel the same. The swagger and will weren't broken.

Great win, way to stuff it in their face after they crippled us in our barn earlier this year. Win three of the last five and you're in!

Love this team #cbj

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
"A" looks nice on you Artemi.

86cf14131c780a2d36901aab1b1dadc9-full.jpg

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Torts ties the all time wins record for the cbj... Didn't want to revive the other thread haha. Not even 3 full seasons to break it. Yes he got the team when it was better then most of our coaches had but keep in mind he took over an 0-8 team and after having an off-season to learn the system the players excelled and took off. He coached our longest win streak which was the 2nd best ever, our first 100pt team, one of 3 teams to ever win 10 back to back years, and has a chance to hopefully be the first to make back to back playoff appearances. People always said a Torts team is where offensive players go to die but Panarin is about to have his best season all while playing Selke caliber wing (was 2nd in takeaways at one point this year).

I just can't be doom and gloom right now. Even if it came down to the last game of the year and we miss by 1 point... There is way to much to be excited about.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I think everyone must now admit that when it comes to talking contract terms Vanek has some impressive numbers to put in front of Jarmo. There is very littke room for Jarmo to not sign Vanek for next year.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

213 Sentinel

Jul 2, 2006
Marysville, Ohio
Just woke up after 2nd intermission. Had a long day so I was too tired to see puck drop but when I checked score I was like “WTF” and then saw the way it got here and was like “WTF” again.
Then knew I just had to check on y’all to make sure no one stroked out or had a heart attack.
The bi-polarness ( prolly not even a word) of reading the posts as the game progressed sure didn’t let me down. Good job guys! You mofos stay consistent if nothing else

When I saw the score this morning I couldn't wait to get here to watch how low it got before it climbed again. Was not disappointed.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
When I saw the score this morning I couldn't wait to get here to watch how low it got before it climbed again. Was not disappointed.
I know, right? I couldn’t wait to read the posts on here lol
But in all fairness, I probably would’ve had the same reaction as the fellas on here had I seen the first 2 periods, so I don’t got too much room to talk :laugh:

But the “playoff Bob is showing up early this year” posts nearly killed me haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad