GDT: Game 77 | Columbus at Edmonton | 3/27 9PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I would give him a rest next game for Broadhurst.
While he's had some tough moments tonight, I want to keep giving him experience and building his confidence. Playing Broadhurst serves no purpose unless it's as a filler at the end after we clinch

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
While he's had some tough moments tonight, I want to keep giving him experience and building his confidence. Playing Broadhurst serves no purpose unless it's as a filler at the end after we clinch
Where is punishment then? No cookies for 3 days!

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
The way ****sburgh has looked I’m liking our chances more and more. Not only did they lose to the Wings, but they lost to them after they played last night and traveled

**** them

CBJ could be 2nd in Metro at end of Thursday's games. Pens are at NJD Thursday. They lose there in regulation and CBJ beat Calgary and CBJ jump over Pens.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Big comeback.... Coming back from -3 is not common for the Jackets... They crushed them after tying it up...

Picked up one on Philly and two on Pitt today, good day..

Looks like the Vanek pickup is going to be the best trade dead line move in the league... Jenner/Wennberg and Vanek got some chemistry!!!!

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Have you guys seen how "Draisatl wiped the floor tonight with our forwards?"

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Huge ass comeback win and a dominating effort after the 1st period. Crazy game.

Fairwhether

Jan 4, 2018
I try to be kind to the losing team as I fondly recall our decade of suck but damn, the Oilers D was the worst. We had two goals from guys having time to tee it up in the slot. How do you allow that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad