Post-Game Talk: Game 76 - The Bruins take over the #1 seed in the East - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 2 FINAL

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Another tremendous victory missing several key players, this team continues to impress.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Another hard fought gritty win.

Love the passion displayed by Rask and Pastrnak, but cringed at the thought of them may be getting injured.

Need the Big Z back to help reduce the cheap shots that the Bruins have been encountering during his absence.

Agree but all the gritty wins would have been for nothing if we lost tonight. We might blow the 1 seed if we don't bring it against Florida but we have seriously shaken Tampa psychologically. Not sure they get past Toronto to see us 2nd round.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm seriously asking, because I have no clue, has Tampa had injury problems this year?

I mean, I know it hit them hard in teh past, so I know they know how the B's feel in regards to that, but it must be absolutley frustrating as HELL for them to have just lost the lead in the Atlantic to a team that STILL isn't 100%. I mean, at this point in the season, no team is, but Boston's had key starters out frequently this season.

And STILL, the Atlantic's theirs. Look out, NHL. If they don't get the cup this season, they're definitely in it to win it for the next few years at the very least

Reactions: BMC and Emerz

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
After this one, this need needs to be ready for the rematch with Tampa.

This team just keeps on keeping on. Just a solid effort.

This game felt playoff like, and I am sure the players felt that too. From what I saw tonight I believe this team is ready to make some noise in the post season.

Reactions: BBruins and Strafer

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
This team continues to amaze me. First, the contributions from the kids, then the run that the team went on in Nov/Dec, then getting to within breathing distance of Tampa, and now overtaking them for 1st. I honestly didn't think they could catch Tampa, even when they got to within 5 or 6 points. But, this team keeps fighting. They have such character. They never feel like they're out of a game and we've seen proof of that with several comebacks this season. I don't know how the season will end but I do know I have enjoyed the ride. The vets look reinvigorated by the kids and the kids are learning a ton from some great veteran leaders. The team is skilled, scrappy, and so much fun to watch.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Wow that was incredible! First live game, the Garden was rockin!

upload_2018-3-29_21-22-10.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad