Post-Game Talk: Game 76 - The Bruins take over the #1 seed in the East - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 2 FINAL

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
The second video is from a few seasons ago.

And to be honest I don't think they are advertised as a tough team.

Because it has always been a trend. Boston plays well against Tampa.

They try to act tough on the ice, but they're soft a butter.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
did Stamkos even play?

what a game...the rematch is gonna be insane. Hope Mcquaid gets a chance to give a beatdown.

still have work to do to stay in this spot, lets finish strong here.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Did Pasta get in a fight?? Must've happened when I missed 5 minutes of the game. How'd he do?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Loved that game The defence was awesome That Bergeron goal was incredible.

Only negative was Gionta. I'm glad to have him in the press box rather than Daugevins but he should be behind all the kids including Donato, who was better defensively tonight

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
f*** I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING TODAY

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO GO BRUINS! Can't believe it. Tops in the Atlantic, with how many few games to spare?

With how many injuries. Oooh boy. Man, what a f***ing team! Looks like Pasta finally popped his fighting cherry, too!

In fact, I can't believe how many PIMs there were in this game, now that I'm reading the NHL.com summary...are we sure it was Tampa the B's were playing tonight, and not Vancouver or Philly?

Reactions: Emerz

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
*dances through thread with free beer*

upload_2018-3-29_21-7-59.jpeg

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Good game by Tuukka and Krug.

Bergy is-well-Bergy.

Cassidy is going to have some tough decisions when the D is healthy,

Reactions: Orr Fourever

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Did Pasta get in a fight?? Must've happened when I missed 5 minutes of the game. How'd he do?

Ducked a punch, threw a left back, and the two both fell to the ice. Not much happened, but it says a lot when a guy like Pasta doesn't mind sticking up for a teammate, especially when that teammate is Bergeron.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Grimey

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Another hard fought gritty win.

Love the passion displayed by Rask and Pastrnak, but cringed at the thought of them may be getting injured.

Need the Big Z back to help reduce the cheap shots that the Bruins have been encountering during his absence.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
I very liked Boston standing together. That is why i will be afraid against bigger tougher team ala Jets.

Tonite, 2 moments fo me. Giontàs bad penalty gave Tampa momentum...... and Pasta man brought it back! Rask was solid. Loved Carlo, Miller snd Krug

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad