GDT: Game 76: Red Wings vs rags 7:00 pm et 4/5/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Just caught the last 4 minutes and noticed that Lalonde had him out there in the final minutes with Kane. Ya get what ya get with that coaching.

I know he's the spacegoat this game but I understand having Perron out there in that situation. He's one of the few guys who can win puck battles.

Reactions: dalem177

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I find them more frustrating than anything - the stupid mistakes they continue to make…Hard to appreciate chunks of corn in a fresh turd.
Depends on how long since your last chunk of corn.

The Italian POWs the Soviets took in WW2 picked wheat grains out of their poop for calories.

• Haha
Reactions: FMichael

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Depends on how long since your last chunk of corn.

The Italian POWs the Soviets took in WW2 picked wheat grains out of their poop for calories.

dude. You maybe should take a break from Plausible Keats.

I think you just lapped him with that one.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I feel like some nights this team plays really hard and just can't connect the dots. And then some nights they can whiz the puck around the rink tape to tape but seem disinterested in going to the tough spots on the ice and grinding. When they put both sides of that game together, they are a really tough team. But it seems like they can only bring one dynamic at a time.

Reactions: jkutswings

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
this is gonna come down to the last goddamn game isn't it.

tie-knot.gif

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
I know ghost plays pp and was out there late but no way should he have more ice time than ed. Ed was by far our best dman tonight and petry had a nice game too. Good things were happening with those 2 on the ice.

Seider had one of his brain fart games with some awful plays and lazy D in front of the net. Chariot was okay except for his failed clear on the pk.

But my God was the 3rd pairing horrible. They got hemmed in every single shift and were just really bad.

Lalonde needs to change the top 6. Like it or not Cat isn't getting it done. Stop forcing it. Do your job and coach.

Overall there was food team effort against a very good rangers team. But effort isn't good enough anymore. We need results. That's another loss added to our many since early March that Stevie will have to make decisions on once this season is over whether we make playoffs or not.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I'm checking out the Kraken/Ducks game where I've learned Gustav Lindstrom is in the lineup and Tomas Tatar is a healthy scratch.

What a world....

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Rasmussen may have his issues, but man do I wish we had him tonight to push Czarnik out of the lineup.
imagine we had a stud in the AHL, someone putting up well over a point per game and dominating that league. Would be such an upgrade over Czarnik if we had that player in the system....

Reactions: 14ari13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad