GDT: Game 71 | Columbus at Philadelphia | 3/15 7PM

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Cam moved into second place all time #CBJ hat tricks (4)

Was tied with Tyler Wright......I know Wright worked somewhere in the front office after He quit playing, is He still with the Organization?
He got hired away by Detroit a few years ago, IIRC.

EDIT: Wikipedia claims he's their Director of Amateur Scouting: Tyler Wright - Wikipedia
EDIT 2: Yep, he's listed as such on their staff page: Tyler Wright

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Who is Marlo? Tell him he sucks. :)
4578486d1f6f1368e804fd1f3be7edfc.jpg

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Sens will be on 2nd of b2b and are a crappy team as is, so no excuse to not win on Saturday. Will definitely feel like a trap game though. Just take care of business
Sens beat Tampa and Cats recently, scored 12 goals in 2 games, just saying.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well.... we win...

That said, I bet 99% of Jacket fans thought this game would into overtime!!! hahaha Come on! Y'all know it...

Bob saved the day!!!!!!!!!! I'm going April 5th!!

Reactions: Jackets Fan

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Take the points and thank Bob.
Yep, i agree Bob made some incredible saves that saved our bacon.....but gosh, when we score 4 goals I'd like to think that's a win (no, I didn't forget the capper to the hatty) :thumbu:

Reactions: Jaxs

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Yep, i agree Bob made some incredible saves that saved our bacon.....but gosh, when we score 4 goals I'd like to think that's a win (no, I didn't forget the capper to the hatty) :thumbu:
I think last year we had a similar game there, also won 5:3 with EN?

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
The Atkinson contract looks worse every game.

Shoot the Fing puck Cam

Buddy, I'm fairly certain a WHOLE 'playoff game day thread' should be "themed" after all the things you've had to say about the team this year.

Tonight is just another example of you, and others, being completely wrong.

The dude had a fractured foot.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Yeah 4 goals most often is a winner. The way Philly was buzzing in our zone and getting look after look, I was clenching more than usual.:)

Reactions: MoeBartoli

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
Man oh man. All that gusto I drew to post about playing the pens in the playoff chances thread deserted me today and I had a bad feeling about this one. Then I had parent-teacher meeting and missed the first two periods -but I was following the score and didn’t know what to think.

All I saw was was the putrid first half of the prevent 3rd, and the competitive 2nd half of it. Eventually we started controlling the puck and even getting chances. 4th line had a real good shift in there, but I was still pretty nervous.

Great win! Cole has been a huge addition, and I love PLD.

tl/dr you didn’t miss much, just a db2011 autobiography with a sly nod to prevent defense. LGJ!

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad