GDT: Game 70 | Columbus vs. Montreal | 3/12 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Why does Vanek insist on the quick return on every play despite 2 guys between he and other player? Confounding.

Cole with some luck

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Thank god Vezina Bob showed up in the 3rd period. Allowing 23 shots in a period is unacceptable, especially considering we’re just barely hanging on to a wild card spot.

Oh well. Important thing is we swept the home stand! Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad. At least the boys took care of business

Reactions: Markku

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
One of Bob’s best games of the season. Was absolutely brilliant. 24 freaking saves in the 3rd period. Horrible defense but amazing Bob. (Absolutely not ironic that we get lit up and dominated once Seth was out).

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Thank god Vezina Bob showed up in the 3rd period. Allowing 23 shots in a period is unacceptable, especially considering we’re just barely hanging on to a wild card spot.

Oh well. Important thing is we swept the home stand! Sometimes you just have to take the good with the bad. At least the boys took care of business
Well when you lose Seth Jones....

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Jones is one of those players that is never ever hurt... very seldom.. and he’s also one of those players that never shows that he’s in much pain/meaning he takes hits easily.

This worries me.. and they have yet to show a clip where they “think he was injured”.. the pessimist in me says concussion. I hope I’m terribly wrong though
He was cross checked in kidney after game winner 2games prior

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4