GDT: Game 70 | Columbus vs. Montreal | 3/12 7PM

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I wonder if Fliggs realized, lo those many moons ago, that 4 years or whatever later he’d still be hugging Bobby after every win would he choose to do something different lol?

I missed the game. Again. Remarkable that for a place that closes at 6 I don’t usually get home till 8 or 8:30 quite frequently, and I’m not even the owner. Freaking job.

Sounds like a good game, at least up until the third. Hopefully Jonesy was just pulled for precautionary reasons. He’s been on such a roll lately.

Yay good guys!

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Happy with the W. Hey Bolts were only able to beat them in SO- twice, so was Philly and Boston in OT.

But can't continue with 3rd periods like that - Pens, Cats and Flyers will punish us very quick.

Reactions: Markku

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
The Count 5.png

Only 11 more to go.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Huge win, considering all the help we got from out of town. March 15th will be a humongous day.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
They played a very good first two periods but that third period was an absolute atrocity. Not sure why these guys think they have the ability to coast in games that they're leading by two goals or more in the third period. They haven't earned anything.

It's odd they get help on a night where they don't deserve it but didn't get any on a night they did. That's the NHL I guess

Reactions: Lumbus

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
It’s been this way all game. Probably the sloppiest game of the year.
To paraphrase Willy Wonka' response to Verruca Salt, as she was picking her nose, tells Mr Wonka that spitting is a nasty habit: "I know some worse ones"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->