Post-Game Talk: Game 69: First place Bruins lose yet again at home - Whalercanes 3 BRUINS 2 F/OT

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
If you jumped in a deloreon and went back to MLK Day 2006 you know what you would see?

Patrice Bergeron win it in overtime on a set up from Marco Sturm 4-3 over the Ducks

I remember it was the Ducks but I forgot the outcome,I was distracted.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Many older fans git shafted when they moved from the old barn to the new dump. One friend was moved from Section 110 Row 5 on the blue line to the corner. After 2 years he walked away.

I was moved from row 1 in corner where Orr scored to section 17, row 16. Then during All Star weekend to last row of balcony. I was so pissed I'd have fought the 1975 Flyers at the same time.

Luckily my folks were in the roped out family section behind net so I moved down there but decided it was over. Two young kids i was ready to drop tickets and I didn't renew.

The Bruins called me one day at work - didn't have cell phone called my house and got my boss number.

They asked me to come in- I did and I now have second row seats

I've met Jacobs a few times and kid a handful and they were great.

They treated me well and long story short I even ate at Celtics club with chia. Gordon Howe should be happy he was super and took my suggestions and won a Cup:laugh:

Best thing that ever happened to me Bruins wise was that 1996 era suckage and of course my folks connections

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad