GDT: Game 64: Red Wings at knights 10:00 pm et 3/9/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
The Coyotes game was the most winnable game and look how that turned out.
I'm still legitimately pissed about this game... It's as if the Coyotes took it personally with all the Wings fans there... But I don't care. No excuse for not getting 2 points from that game.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Officially panicking now.

Can we petition the league to extend the deadline so we can sell this sad roster?

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
its over...

in a matter of 12 days, we went from having a 10 point cushion on the wildcard race to done. That right there is the Red Wings way. What a pathetic collapse on the season. This organization is a failure, but you'll still find a good 50% of the fanbase reminding you to trust the Yzerplan lol

this team just disappoints every year
I saw some posters that this was actually Yzermans “plan” to not buy so they go on a losing streak to learn to play through adversity.

‘‘Twas not satire unfortunately

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
'Priority' post.
come on now, people who are blaming a patch are ridiculous. The patch does not play hockey, the players do, built by Yzerman, coached by Lalonde.

It's honestly ridiculous looking at the amount of idiots on Instagram and Facebook blaming the patch. Like these people seriously believe we are losing because of a patch.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Raymond 0g 0a -6

Kane 1g 0a -5
Lot of good player have been realbad. Just because a lot of them have been, doesn't absolve any of them.
But also, made me look at who has been best during this losing streak. The answer?

Perron: 1g, 3a, +/-0
Maata: 2g, 1a, +/-0

Reactions: DamonDRW

whata beauty

Aug 22, 2012
At this point are we able to doubt the yzerplan? We haven’t made the f***ing playoffs in 7 years and to see this collapse is beyond disheartening. Blame it on being unlucky in the draft lottery or an empty cupboard from holland but at some point they need to turn the corner. Embarrassing

Reactions: 14ari13
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
At this point are we able to doubt the yzerplan? We haven’t made the f***ing playoffs in 7 years and to see this collapse is beyond disheartening.
you forgot to mention Lord Yzerman literally did nothing at the deadline....like we have a ton of Cap space, but he willingly chose to do nothing. Incompetent managing for sure, but because of what he did for this franchise as a player, he gets a lifetime pass as a GM, and if you even attempt to question the rebuild, or the pace it is going at, you just get reminded to trust the YZERPLAN

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Not you man, others that were ripping him, I understood what you were saying
Lots of key players have utterly failed to step up. They all get blame. That includes DeBrincat. The criticism of his poor play is still legit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad