GDT: Game 64: Red Wings at knights 10:00 pm et 3/9/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
I think a win tonight could have propelled them to a good week, but now I’d bet on the opposite happening.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That'll do it.

Wings still control their destiny. If you wanna be a half glass full person.
its over...

in a matter of 12 days, we went from having a 10 point cushion on the wildcard race to done. That right there is the Red Wings way. What a pathetic collapse on the season. This organization is a failure, but you'll still find a good 50% of the fanbase reminding you to trust the Yzerplan lol

this team just disappoints every year

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Kane needs to be on a different line from cat for now. He spends every shift trying so hard to set him up and cat just can't bury anything right now. Gotta change it up. Especially on the pp.
This is so frustrating to watch. Our team’s PP identity has completely fallen apart since Kane joined. This is not a “Kane is why we’re losing post” but damn does our team defer to him on EVERYTHING.

Reactions: Realgud

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I mean, we could just not care about a hockey team. Sometimes it feels like that would be easier. But games like this make you appreciate the victories. The ups the downs... it's a silly game. But, damnit, just f***ing win now and then

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
And by points percentage they are now out of a playoff spot
Ya they probably aren’t making it at this point. Larkin injury is probably gonna put them on like a 9 game losing streak. This team is horrible without him. Nobody has stepped up. Cat, Kane, Raymond has went ice cold since he went down

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
I’m beyond frustrated with this team. It drives me crazy how we can tear it up in for a full month then drop back down to the bottom of the league for another. It’s wild.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Screenshot_20240308_134827_YouTube.jpg

That's now 5 losses in a row...

And like this losing streak, Bruh Man, you got to step.

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
Ya they probably aren’t making it at this point. Larkin injury is probably gonna put them on like a 9 game losing streak. This team is horrible without him. Nobody has stepped up. Cat, Kane, Raymond has went ice cold since he went down
Next 6 are all very winnable and right now going .500 seems like a stretch

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
And cost us at least a point by being a Pejorative Slur and sending the puck over a gaping wide open net. Lol

He has Darren Helm hands for sure. It's amazing to see all the ways he doesn't score, but he's not useless. This is still a very middling team and without him taking faceoffs and being defensively responsible the Wings would be even worse.

Offense has not been their problem this season. Defense has been.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I mean, we could just not care about a hockey team. Sometimes it feels like that would be easier. But games like this make you appreciate the victories. The ups the downs... it's a silly game. But, damnit, just f***ing win now and then
games like this make me depressed, weve been losers for 8 years now.

I think I need a new hobby, because this one isnt working, and it makes me more angry and sad than happy

Reactions: DatsDeking

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Next 6 are all very winnable and right now going .500 seems like a stretch
Those 2 Buffalo games are not easy. They are playing much better hockey than their record, wings will be lucky to take 1 of them. Silly me to think they were gonna finally make it back to the playoffs. This team may be the most infuriating team in the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad