GDT: Game 64: Ottawa Senators @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Can't Reaves Points On The Table

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Here is the adversity they needed to prepare for the playoffs, let's see how they handle it. Got plenty of good opportunities in the second and they didn't go in while Sens buried most of their chances.

I'm not worried about the score, just the response. Can't win all your games but you need to adapt and find ways to create opportunities when another team has a lead and is just trying to shut you down. I want to see diversity in strategies and angles of attack. Trying for quick breakouts won't work. Overpassing to try to get the perfect shot won't either. Start throwing pucks to the front and be ready for bounces, something you just so rarely see but needs to happen here.
Absolute biggest thing is stop turning the god damn puck over.... we do it over and over and the opposition scores over and over.

Reactions: BattleBorn

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Reaver with the dirty dangles.:eek:

:pcheer::pcheer::pcheer: THE REAL Karlsson dances in and snipes to put us within one!! :pcheer::pcheer::pcheer:

He's gonna hit 40 goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaals

Thank god for the top line!!!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

WILD BILL!!!!!!!!!!!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I can't believe how many battles they are losing right now. Not enough effort, too many lazy plays and it leads to too many turnovers. Someone needs to remind these guys in a one-goal game all you need to do is secure possession and clear the zone first.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad