GDT: Game 64: Ottawa Senators @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Can't Reaves Points On The Table

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
DXTIKyTVMAAGSF5.jpg:large

Ottawa Senators @ Vegas Golden Knights
7:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

LETS LIGHT THE LAMP!

:vegas GO KNIGHTS GO! :vegas

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
My optimistic predictions haven't been panning out.

So to try a new tactic, VGK 2 Melnyk'sGottaGo 5

Reactions: derriko

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Seems like Gallant will have zero healthy scratches tonight so Reaves, Eakin and Hunt better take advantage of their opportunities.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
My old team vs my new team. Ironically, thought they would each be in each other’s standings spot they are in currently.

My second regular season Vegas game, and second Ottawa game I’ve seen live.

Cheering for a high scoring regulation loss for Ottawa. Fallin for Dahlin is the only thing that makes this season allright from an Ottawa perspective.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I hope otherKarlsson has a fine audition for his new team (but ultimately stays off the scoresheet). Show us you can still dance, pegleg.

Reactions: hangman005

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
My old team vs my new team. Ironically, thought they would each be in each other’s standings spot they are in currently.

My second regular season Vegas game, and second Ottawa game I’ve seen live.

Cheering for a high scoring regulation loss for Ottawa. Fallin for Dahlin is the only thing that makes this season allright from an Ottawa perspective.

After the Avs got screwed out of a top 3 pick for having the most atrocious season in a long time I wouldn't even dare want to tank for a pick you know they are going to give to Edmonton well just because that's what they do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->