GDT: Game 63: Red Wings at yotes 9:00 pm et 3/8/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
First two goals were bounces, but Yotes created those bounces. Get caught sleeping and that's what happens.

I still cannot believe they came out sleepy after being embarrassed against the Panthers and Avs.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Some big games today ... if somehow the devils penguins and capitals all win before the wings game tonight were not gonna make he playoffs

Its gonna be a shitshow till the end of the season

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
First two goals were bounces, but Yotes created those bounces. Get caught sleeping and that's what happens.

I still cannot believe they came out sleepy after being embarrassed against the Panthers and Avs.

In the post-game the players talked about the bad start to the game, which yes was total dogshit. But they got outworked by a team that had nothing to play for the entire 60 minutes.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Compher has been terrible at face offs all season.

These losses are on Lalonde. He has some weird forward lines at times. Playing Fischer as 4 line center is also a head scratcher.
I didn't know Compher struggled on faceoffs all season long. Rasmussen was 75% and plays on the same line. So why doesn't he take faceoffs?
I remember arguing with somebody about how the Abdelkader contract was horrendous when it was signed and this guy thought we locked up Gordie Howe in his prime…. Facebook wings fans are just another breed of special…

I think this team needs to have an epiphany and wake the hell up. Playoffs are still within reach. Lots of pressure I would say falls on the leadership and f coach now to get the guys out of this funk.

I know somebody will immediately say that the coach can’t play and skate on the ice during the games and yes at the end of the day the players have to play to win, but it’s the coaches job to prepare them for the games, in this preparation includes having the team motivated and ready to go. Losing 8-2 and then 4-0 against the coyotes is not being motivated and or ready to go.
Lalonde didn't prepare the team. It will be interesting to see how they respond tonight. The opponent is much tougher, but we have to approach as it is game 7 and play structured, disciplined and physical.
Some big games today ... if somehow the devils penguins and capitals all win before the wings game tonight were not gonna make he playoffs

Its gonna be a shitshow till the end of the season
No. It will be tougher and the team has to dig harder. Give 110% every shift.

Perron has to make up for last night penalty.
Fabbri has to make up for the slam dunk he missed vs Avs.
DeBrincat has to score. He is getting chances.
Kane has to show the leadership. He is the most talented player on the team and has the most experience.
Seider and Chiarot have to hit everything in sight. Take a penalty but make it count.

Reactions: 13to40 and FMichael

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Then there's the whole thing about having a dead octopus saran-wrapped to your torso for most of the game.
That's not that big of a deal.

Also, t-mobile doesn't pat you down. Just go through metal detectors and one random person gets patted down every like 50 people or something. odds were in my favor!

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
Trying to outdo the awkward ridiculousness of Actual Keats is truly a sisyphean task but your efforts are always appreciated and entertaining.
Ahh, the myth of sisyphus!! A wonderful story, and not to be overly esoteric, but Camus would suggest that sisyphus is happy in his daily travails and so should plausible Keats. So, carry on good sir, (or up?) and enjoy.

Trying to outdo the awkward ridiculousness of Actual Keats is truly a sisyphean task but your efforts are always appreciated and entertaining.
Ahh, the myth of sisyphus!! A wonderful story, and not to be overly esoteric, but Camus would suggest that sisyphus is happy in his daily travails and so should plausible Keats. So, carry on good sir, (or up?) and enjoy.

Oct 18, 2006
I finished watching. Raymond good, Ras skated well, and Burgers creates lots of chances, we better give this guy lots of opportunities because he’s got big potential.

Defensively we were abysmal. Chiarot was awful, and Sprong was so bad I almost don’t want to re-sign him but I know that’s hyperbole lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad