GDT: Game 62: Sharks vs. Islanders 7:30pm NBCSCA

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
“Anything, anything would be better than this agony of mind, this creeping pain that gnaws and fumbles and caresses one and never hurts quite enough.”

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Meh, even their first game they had more talent. Kisio was a perennial 20 goal scorer, Brian Hayward had that cool mask. Falloon was exciting.

True story: Doug Wilson was almost 4 years younger than Vlasic is now when Dougie played his first game with SJ

Also true story: Link Gaetz had 326 PIM in just 48 games meaning the dude AVERAGED 7 penalty minutes a game.

Yes, I've gone down that rabbit hole
I mean, Link alone made that team more *entertaining*, hence my photo, but it was a god awful team.

The only player on that team that could clearly be said to be better than their equivalent on our team is Wilson.

Kisio was a middling vet, <<< Hertl and << Couture.
Falloon was such a disappointment as a pick and player and < Eklund in terms of potential in my mind.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I mean, Link alone made that team more *entertaining*, hence my photo, but it was a god awful team.

The only player on that team that could clearly be said to be better than their equivalent on our team is Wilson.

Kisio was a middling vet, <<< Hertl and << Couture.
Falloon was such a disappointment as a pick and player and < Eklund in terms of potential in my mind.
Falloon could have been a star but putting the weight of an expansion team on the shoulders of sub 6'0 19 year old almost immediately was a bad decision.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
thousandyard.jpg

We all deserve Medal of Honors for surviving this season

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
If you're a Sharks fan, tonight is a good night. We should rejoice in the duke trade and another loss. Think long term and stay focused on the big picture. Stanley cup or nothing.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It's mindblowing how far ahead you are versus ESPN+. That JUST happened for me

I don't have to watch via stream for once. This is one of several Sharks games in the last couple weeks that are on actual Rogers Sportsnet channels because they have almost nothing to fill their schedule with besides hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad