GDT: Game 62: Sharks vs. Islanders 7:30pm NBCSCA

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
21 games left, we've almost made it. Waited an entire year just to see the draft lottery haha
Honestly? I’ve hit a lull. Watching all these good teams get better and us not even selling off anything, why bother even watching? What are we even watching for? To see a bunch of old vets look bad? To watch one of our goalies be hung out to dry constantly? Hoping to get embarrassed yet again so we can solidify being the worst team in hockey? Only to watch some useless plug decide to play warrior hockey to maybe lead us to an OTL point?

Snog
Islanders 24
Sharks 1

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Honestly? I’ve hit a lull. Watching all these good teams get better and us not even selling off anything, why bother even watching? What are we even watching for? To see a bunch of old vets look bad? To watch one of our goalies be hung out to dry constantly? Hoping to get embarrassed yet again so we can solidify being the worst team in hockey? Only to watch some useless plug decide to play warrior hockey to maybe lead us to an OTL point?

Snog
Islanders 24
Sharks 1
It's just on in the background now. And I check the score and hope they're losing haha

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
I think I watched about 5 minutes of the Dallas game. They were up 5-3 or something and I turned it off. Where's the motivation to watch anything this team does right now?

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
The more I see reports like "Barabanov and Duclair don't know if they're playing" or "Labanc scratched even though he was told earlier in the day he was playing", the more I start to think that report from Jason Gregor about the lack of preparation at the Sharks is a real thing.

Anyways, this game means little. I was just hoping to have seen the Sharks move someone by now. Have a feeling the deadline is going to come and go and there won't be much to show for the Sharks.

Reactions: Sandisfan

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Normally, a loss would be ideal. But Chrona playing out of his mind and Bordeleau looking great would be great for things to come

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad