GDT: Game 62: Sharks vs. Islanders 7:30pm NBCSCA

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
The Isles aren't particularly good, but they're still in the hunt and I think Roy will have them up for this one--while the Sharks will be down and distracted.

Islanders 5 (Nelson, Horvat, Pelech, Reilly, Engvall)
Sharks 1 (Kunin)

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The fact that the Sharks haven't done anything yet in terms of trading is making me nervous. The season was building to this point. I know it's incredibly hard to convince teams to take players from this team, but It would be nice to get something.

SNOG:

Islanders 4 (Lee, Nelson, Palmieri, Cizikas)
Sharks 1 (Bordeleau)

And I pick up my phone to find out who actually plays for the Islanders and to get spelling right because I suck at spelling, and Duclair has been traded to TB. I bet he is happy to go back to Florida (Maybe).

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"Ladies & Gentlemen, the San Jose Sharks have forfeited tonight's contest due to not having sufficient players to ice an NHL legal lineup. We thank you for your attendance but there will be no game played tonight."

• Haha

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
If the Sharks manage to lose the next 2 games without gaining any point, they'll be dead last again. With Chicago playing like manure, every point counts.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
If the Sharks manage to lose the next 2 games without gaining any point, they'll be dead last again. With Chicago playing like manure, every point counts.

Worst case scenario, the Sharks win tonight and a frustrated Patrick Roy walks down the bench past Lou Lamoriello declaring he's coached his last game for the Islanders and demanding the team sell his contract to another organization.

That would suck but it would have entertainment value.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Burroughs clearing the Isle in front of net to just stand there screening Chrona is hilarious. This team is so fundamentally bad.
I never thought I’d see the day where a vet d-man making 1.1 would be the most overpaid defenceman in hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad