GDT: Game 62: Sharks vs. Islanders 7:30pm NBCSCA

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Watching this team is like watching the little horde of 5-year-olds that come out and play during intermissions sometimes. Except without the random entertainment of one of them falling and every other kid on the ice toppling over like bowling pins.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Watching this team is like watching the little horde of 5-year-olds that come out and play during intermissions sometimes. Except without the random entertainment of one of them falling and every other kid on the ice toppling over like bowling pins.
I get excited when they string more than two passes together.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I get excited when they string more than two passes together.

I love watching for the one kid in the pack that's clearly a far better skater but isn't a better shooter. So he/she manages to get a free puck and break in on the goal only to be stopped not by a purposeful save but by the goalie falling over by accident and getting in the way of the slow, ice-bound puck.

Well, there’s no denying, that was most definitely … a period

Of all the periods of hockey in Sharks history it certainly was one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Helldivers 2 is finished downloading in like 20 mins. Guess I can play that instead but I actually have to wait so I'm stuck here til then lol

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I dunno, those first two years were god awful.
Meh, even their first game they had more talent. Kisio was a perennial 20 goal scorer, Brian Hayward had that cool mask. Falloon was exciting.

True story: Doug Wilson was almost 4 years younger than Vlasic is now when Dougie played his first game with SJ

Also true story: Link Gaetz had 326 PIM in just 48 games meaning the dude AVERAGED 7 penalty minutes a game.

Yes, I've gone down that rabbit hole

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad