Post-Game Talk: Game 57 - Marchand and Tuukka douse the Flames - BRUINS 2 Calgary 1 F/OT

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Two points behind Vegas ( one behind Tampa ) with a game in hand . Yeah , I think the Bruins are back as a good team .

Hey Taaammpa!

iu

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The goals will come, 2 unknown goalies have done very well against the Bruins in the last 2.

Sometimes you hit a hot goalie and cant score.

77 shots against in the past 2 games and 3 goals scored.

Just under 4% shooting percentage now in those 2 games, and 10.1% on the season.

Wins come in many ways, ill take it any way I can get it.

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I am very stoked over this game. Who cares who the 3 star are really. One thing I got out of this game - do not trade Jake DeBrusk - under no circumstances. The kid is great and has it. He will win a lot of games for us. Zuccarallo for Spooner plus conditional - grab Paul Martin as an insurance policy and give Ryan Donato a shot on the 3rd line. Done.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
He may be snake bitten with production at the moment, but Jake DeBrusk has been playing some fantastic hockey of late. He could easily have 7 points these past two games if he had better luck.

I don’t think it’s his luck. It’s if Krejci has some luck, or finish, he would’ve had all those points.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I am very stoked over this game. Who cares who the 3 star are really. One thing I got out of this game - do not trade Jake DeBrusk - under no circumstances. The kid is great and has it. He will win a lot of games for us. Zuccarallo for Spooner plus conditional - grab Paul Martin as an insurance policy and give Ryan Donato a shot on the 3rd line. Done.

Always feels to me like i have to ask about cap compliance. Lets forget about contracts like paul martin this year unless we can shed belesky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad