Post-Game Talk: Game 57 - Marchand and Tuukka douse the Flames - BRUINS 2 Calgary 1 F/OT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-2-19_18-51-10.png

3181748291_f5f1c11605.jpg

upload_2018-2-19_16-38-9.png

:bruins:flames

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

VIDEO

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbyorr04

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thanks Wally and everyone.

I am sure it will be fine. I just want it over with so it doesn't disrupt my B's games

It will be over before you know it. I was in hospital in January and I was up the next day taking away the remote from the guys in the lounge to watch the Bruins Isles game....lol This is in Toronto when the Leafs were playing the same night, We Bruins women are tough

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Thought the Bs were the better team on the whole today. Glad Marchy was able to score the OT goal. Bs had a ton of missed chances, some of them due to great saves and some of them just poor shooting. Tuukka was on another level in OT. That extra point was all him, and I think he would have done well had the game moved on to the shootout. DeBrusk had yet another excellent game. He has become quite the player.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Thought the Bs were the better team on the whole today. Glad Marchy was able to score the OT goal. Bs had a ton of missed chances, some of them due to great saves and some of them just poor shooting. Tuukka was on another level in OT. That extra point was all him, and I think he would have done well had the game moved on to the shootout. DeBrusk had yet another excellent game. He has become quite the player.

And better not become a Ranger (or any other not Bruin player)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
CALGARY — The Bruins came into Calgary for a Family Day matinee, stinging from a 6-1 beatdown in Vancouver on Saturday night.
The Bruins could have sulked, put in their earbuds, and went to their rooms to feel bad for themselves.
Instead, they did what any good family would do — they acknowledged their mistakes then banded together for a 2-1 victory.
Brad Marchand scored the winner at 3:36 of OT, turning goalie David Rittich inside out on a breakaway before going five-hole.

Brad Marchand, Bruins rebound with OT victory over Flames - The Boston Globe

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Flames a good team at home trying to avenge an embarrassing loss last week

Get a hot goalie performance

It was a tough win... but tough teams get tough wins. Great bounceback after saturday. A true gutcheck performance

Now lets light up edmonton... seems to me we have a message to send to them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad