GDT: Game 53: Red Wings at canucks 10:00 pm et 2/15/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Man still another hour before the game starts. I hope Lyon is in. Glad to see Fabbri back. Need another performance like last Saturday.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Quiet night?

Did y'all know that, although the mechanized model train hobby is long-standing and gigantic, it's actually quite difficult to find any scale models for assembly, like tanks, planes, cars, etc.? Surprised me.

Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Quiet night?

Did y'all know that, although the mechanized model train hobby is long-standing and gigantic, it's actually quite difficult to find any scale models for assembly, like tanks, planes, cars, etc.? Surprised me.

I just finished cleaning up the little snow storm we got just in time for puck drop. Now time to cozy up with a ginger ale. Let's Go Wings. Kostin vs Zadorov tnt? Or is Cat going to need to step up again..

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Quiet night?

I’m here!

Drunk and depressed but here cheering on the boys !

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Hi, jaster checking in. I'm finishing a bottle of wine, but then I'm going to switch it up. What should I drink next? Choose my adventure for me!

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I just finished cleaning up the little snow storm we got just in time for puck drop. Now time to cozy up with a ginger ale. Let's Go Wings. Kostin vs Zadorov tnt? Or is Cat going to need to step up again..
Yeah we got our first real snow and the first snow in 2+ months last night.

Hi, jaster checking in. I'm finishing a bottle of wine, but then I'm going to switch it up. What should I drink next? Choose my adventure for me!
Slow it down with a sipper - a simple screwdriver.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
I'm in Colorado and this game feels late as hell, don't know how you EST guys are doing it but good on ye!

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Let's get a point out of this tonight boys, played well against them last time.

Edmonton game was fine until the 3rd collapse, not gonna get down on one crap period. Bounce back and win this.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
This is one of those dreaded, getting a PP too early in the game when no one is in sync yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad