GDT: Game 53: Columbus vs. Vancouver | 2/9 7PM

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Remember when the special teams were good?

Another god awful performance against a terrible team. It's embarrassing.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
the only way the Canucks win games is if they work a lot harder than the other team

and they're doing that right now

UNDBluejacketsfan

Oct 12, 2011
LA
I could never remember my login and was enjoying just watching the games and stalking the GDTs but as the season progresses I finally restored my account.

I feel bad for the fans that pay to go to these games now. The emotion is completely gone from this team and its sad. They have to be down to skate faster. Just doesn't make sense.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I could never remember my login and was enjoying just watching the games and stalking the GDTs but as the season progresses I finally restored my account.

I feel bad for the fans that pay to go to these games now. The emotion is completely gone from this team and its sad. They have to be down to skate faster. Just doesn't make sense.

The ticket rep was calling hard during the win streak. Told him I like Tort's belief that you aren't a good team until you are consistently good. Respect that

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Wow. Another poor second period. We just dont seem ready to go in most period twos, not that period one was great.

UNDBluejacketsfan

Oct 12, 2011
LA
My only positive is that I am not too worried about making the playoffs and do feel that they will come back to form with that pressure. Too much optimism?? Maybe....but such is the life as a fan of the BJs.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
My only positive is that I am not too worried about making the playoffs and do feel that they will come back to form with that pressure. Too much optimism?? Maybe....but such is the life as a fan of the BJs.

Will we even make the playoffs if this continues?

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Why aren't you worried? Winning 1 out of every 3 games (at most) means the Jackets will miss the playoffs.

It's just so maddening that Torts won't make any changes to the lineup or system.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Why aren't you worried? Winning 1 out of every 3 games (at most) means the Jackets will miss the playoffs.

It's just so maddening that Torts won't make any changes to the lineup or system.

I'd be more mad about the players not playing the system

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Remember when we never gave up odd man rushes? Or at least rarely gave up more than one or two a game? Feels like we never get them and always give them up these days.

UNDBluejacketsfan

Oct 12, 2011
LA

Didn't say I wasn't worried. We are missing Savard "bigly". This team is such a rollercoaster of emotions. Play well against top teams but we make bottom league teams look like all-stars.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I don't find them very entertaining lately...if woke up from a long winter's nap and had only seen the past 15 games or so I'd be shocked beyond belief to know they had one of the best records in the league and had won 16 straight at one point. What happened? :help:

UNDBluejacketsfan

Oct 12, 2011
LA
I don't find them very entertaining lately...if woke up from a long winter's nap and had only seen the past 15 games or so I'd be shocked beyond belief to know they had one of the best records in the league and had won 16 straight at one point. What happened? :help:

Their confidence

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

They kicked up their feet after the streak and said their job was done for the season.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Guys.... this is brutal to watch in person. Crowd is dead. Team is lifeless. Canucks looking like a playoff team which I find hilarious.

Haven't scored a home goal in 50 minutes of play. Help.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I don't think they put their feet up, but you can tell each game means more to the other team than it does to them. The Pens game was an exception to that but most games are against bubble teams in the playoff chase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad