Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3970.jpeg

Last edited:

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If tonight is a loss I think I’m officially packing up my playoff hopes for the year…thought they might hang around a bit longer but at this point it’s probably better to just get the highest pick possible. They are going to need a 5-7 game win streak just to have a prayer…

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah for all the talk today about the season being on the line and all that bullshit, another garbage effort tonight so far. Crouse’s effort in clearing that puck at the end there…why should I care when the team doesn’t at this point.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Yeah for all the talk today about the season being on the line and all that bullshit, another garbage effort tonight so far. Crouse’s effort in clearing that puck at the end there…why should I care when the team doesn’t at this point.
it really was a weak effort

I gotta say, though some will disagree… but problems must be faced… this is not a well coached team at this point.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Crouse has been MIA for 2 weeks, and thank goodness Ingram decided to be miracle man there at the end, otherwise we're down 2-0 at the end of the 1st period.

We're just not playing well...and it's been for some time. We haven't played a decent game for almost 3 weeks.
We’ve seen this before. When the league gets into the last 30 or so games the intensity and competitiveness ramps up, and AZ still doesn’t have the firepower to match up. They can try hard, but it’s just not enough at the end of the day. That blue line cannot sustain a four line attack from playoff teams and teams fighting like crazy to get in. It’s a really strong blueline for an AHL squad haha. I’m hoping next year is the year they actually really are either in the playoffs or if they miss it’s on the last day or two of the season.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Also how the f*** has no one whispered to Matt and Tyson that boldy isn’t a damn rookie
I thought I heard one of them mention Boldy was chasing Bedard for Calder. I figured he had to be talking about Faber. Faber actually is and has caught Bedard in points as a dman. So he actually was talking about Boldy. WTF
If tonight is a loss I think I’m officially packing up my playoff hopes for the year…
I didn't have playoff hopes even when they were in the mix. I don't think they make it next year either. We need our picks to grow into their bodies. (Geekie, But, Simachev and MavLam)

Reactions: DustyDangler

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I think the outside noise has just gotten to this team. It’s just too much right now I think. On top of that. We also just don’t have the defensemen to match up right now. Dumba and Dermott are brutal and Kesselring and valimaki are mediocre. A lot of work is needed on D but I cannot possibly believe Dermott and Dumba give them a better chance to win than Soderstrom at this point

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I think the outside noise has just gotten to this team. It’s just too much right now I think. On top of that. We also just don’t have the defensemen to match up right now. Dumba and Dermott are brutal and Kesselring and valimaki are mediocre. A lot of work is needed on D but I cannot possibly believe Dermott and Dumba give them a better chance to win than Soderstrom at this point

Bear hinted it today it’s been affecting them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad