Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Bad goal given up by Bob

raw

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
That replay showed 3 Kings make a line change and come into the Jackets territory unmarked. What was Dubi and the rest the of the forwards doing?

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jones tried to do way too much and Saad with a horrific effort to get back on defense.

The Jackets made 0 effort to attack in the 3rd and OT and they rightfully lose.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
F that. Jones and co. should have got off the ice after a minute. They can't expect to be able to defend after a minute in their own end and then a rush play at the other.

That replay showed 3 Kings make a line change and come into the Jackets territory unmarked. What was Dubi and the rest the of the forwards doing?

Covering the Kings. It's not like Doughty had a lane to the net. He went wide and beat Bob from a bad angle. Not on Dubi.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Brutal give away. Brutal rebound. Brutal goal. kings announcers were saying Saad was tired and that's why he was unable to catch up. He was slowly skating and in the end he glided. Did he glide because he thought there wasn't going to be a rebound or did he glide because he was tired? A little more effort by him and he could have tied up his man.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Pity. Had a decent 1st, good 2nd, and bad half of the third, but the second half of the third was really good. Then we fell flat on our faces in OT. What the hell was Jones doing?

The second goal against was on Bob. Very soft.

Good point to get I suppose. But thats the second blown third period lead. I miss the days when we were automatic with the lead.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
F that. Jones and co. should have got off the ice after a minute. They can't expect to be able to defend after a minute in their own end and then a rush play at the other.

Covering the Kings. It's not like Doughty had a lane to the net. He went wide and beat Bob from a bad angle. Not on Dubi.
Jackets had 5 guys on 1 side of the ice to the Kings 2. He went wide because the defenseman were doing their jobs forcing him out there while the forwards were double teaming guys leaving the best player on the ice wide open.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Pity. Had a decent 1st, good 2nd, and bad half of the third, but the second half of the third was really good. Then we fell flat on our faces in OT. What the hell was Jones doing?

The second goal against was on Bob. Very soft.

Good point to get I suppose. But thats the second blown third period lead. I miss the days when we were automatic with the lead.
Yes but at the same time, to face their 3rd stringer and not get the win hurts. Especially when they had the lead late. Also seemed like not many great chances on Budaj.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Brutal give away. Brutal rebound. Brutal goal. kings announcers were saying Saad was tired and that's why he was unable to catch up. He was slowly skating and in the end he glided. Did he glide because he thought there wasn't going to be a rebound or did he glide because he was tired? A little more effort by him and he could have tied up his man.
Saad had literally just stepped on the ice. Bad effort on his part, and I'm sure he knows it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad