go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
can we trade back for reaves so he can beat the shit out of that clown haley

"for what"

you dropped your gloves you idiot

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Despite the score we had enough good chances, just didn't capitalize. Also kitties are fresh and we're not.
Not the end of the world.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
what

hes incredibly fast, especially considering his size
Fast for your size =/= one of the fastest players in the league. I'd call him slightly above average for all forwards, which makes him well above average for someone his height...but that sort of speed doesn't get you anywhere near the sort of separation he got on that last rush against a defender that isn't gassed. He's not Grabner.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Fast for your size =/= one of the fastest players in the league. I'd call him slightly above average for all forwards, which makes him well above average for someone his height...but that sort of speed doesn't get you anywhere near the sort of separation he got on that last rush against a defender that isn't gassed. He's not Grabner.

hes not grabner hagelin mcdavid or AA but hes just behind those guys imo

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues' tiring road trip and several games played in a few days finally caught up with them. It was going to happen some time. Starting out 4-1 with a whole Top 9 line out and their #2 defenceman also out, isn't too bad. They'll go home and start winning again. Other than this tired game, Yeo has had them playing very well.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Just need to regroup find our effort again and prepare for Tampa.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Sucks for the Blues, but these games happen.

Good news, Dunn got his first and Pietrangelo now has 8 points in 5 games. He leads in TOI and points for all defenseman.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
hes not grabner hagelin mcdavid or AA but hes just behind those guys imo
<shrug> Kind of entering semantic territory here. The greater point is that you don't see him blow by people like that on a regular basis like you do for the real burners, at least not in any of the Florida games that I watch.

This wasn't him getting a full step on a guy in a straight line race over two zones. This was him starting dead even (Edmundson had previously completed his pivot, and Bjugstad was definitely not going full speed at that point) with a guy 6-7 feet inside him at the offensive blue line and then getting enough ahead of that guy in about 30' worth of space to cut to the middle essentially untouched. That is definitely not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad