GDT: Game 5: Avs vs Ducks | Friday, October 13, 2017 | 7 PM MT | Just Our Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
So what's next for Mironov? Are we going to healthy scratch his ass until he decides to go back to Russia?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Didn't like Barberio last game. I want Lindholm back in.

Yeah, and I think Lindholm plays the right side better than either of Barby or Bigras as well. I think Lindholm complimented Bigras better obviously. I'm not surprised by Bednar's decision though.

I'm going to be positive about this game. Maybe with this core, there is some hate left for Anaheim. The games versus them always seem to be pretty nasty.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Not a bad problem to have. Both Lindholm and Mironov are solid options to step into the lineup on the bottom pair. Better than dreading an injury to the blueline and having Stollery step in like in the past.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Gonna miss this game tonight, it's unberrable

Same, almost cancelled my plans tonight to watch the game but will get to watch tomorrow nights for sure at least.

Been a while since I've been this interested in seeing the team play. Going into a game not expecting to be completely dominated and having to rely on Vezina type goaltending to win the game is exciting stuff.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Can anyone kindly private message a site where we can watch the games? My Gamecentre hasn't been working and it's extremely frustrating.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Also it makes me sick to my stomach that Frank Beauchemin is somehow still in this league. Seriously, **** that guy.

Not me, I hope the Avs make a point to use their speed and make that d-bag look like the pylon he is.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
LOL Ryker on NHL radio. The guys talking about how hard last season must have been on the Avs. Ryker says you think it's bad on them, imagine having to do an hour long post game show every night after watching them get whomped after putting 9 shots on goal :laugh:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lmao Rycroft doesn't hold back whatsoever. I love that.

I wonder how Rycroft feels about the youth movement this season because he seemed to really defend veterans a lot last season. Especially Beauchemin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad