Jul 7, 2012
Finland

pfk19cW.jpg

IYgxEBK.jpg

*Lineups subject to change.

Last edited:

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Is it only me or do we always start the season against the Bruins and the Ducks and usually always win these games??

Weird...

I watched a bit of the Ducks and Islanders game and the Ducks were terrible in the first period..

Avs might have a chance if that repeats itself if they come out strong...

I wonder if Jost will be playing.
If not Nieto might get a chance to displace Comeau for good in the longrun. Which would be nice...

Could see us winning tonight..

Poor Rasmus Dahlin...
Really picked the wrong year to get born..

Otherwise he could have seen us finish last and lose the lottery for him only to end up in Jersey.

Poor dude..

EDIT:

Nice GDT by the way. These headlines are gold :D

Also I really hope the KYD line stays hot...

Play the Kyds and give them a crap ton of icetime, Jared!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Thank you for reminding me that Beauchemin still exists, I will amend my prediction accordingly.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Wags, Beauch and Berra were Avs cast offs playing a decent role in Anaheim right now. Surprising to say the least given how bad those teams were they were on.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Is a hyperextended knee something that's difficult to heal ?

Sucks to see him out of the line-up; he was really starting to take off on that line with Landy and Compher. Those two plays against the Bruins where he took a shot and then a few dozen seconds later made a beautiful pass to Compher were really fun to watch. He looks like he's going to turn out pretty decently :D.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Bad feeling about this one. The ducks should know all of bernier’s weaknesses. Hope my gut is out to lunch on this one.

Great gdt Risto!
Love the eye opener pun and remembering that embarrassing interview where Bernier thinks Mandela was a hockey player

member 116861

Also it makes me sick to my stomach that Frank Beauchemin is somehow still in this league. Seriously, f*** that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad