GDT: Game 46: Columbus at Ottawa | 1/22 5PM

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Jarmo just picked up the phone!

This is good stuff. The team is competing when they fell behind by 2 on the road instead of folding like the past; exactly what they need to learn to do.

Jarmo is finding out what they have for the playoffs and he now surely realizes they don't have an effective backup goalie. He has until the trade deadline to find one. They are building a contender, they aren't a contender yet.

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Zack looks like he's in pain. He's a trooper. Wouldn't be surprised if he sits Tuesday. His ankle will swell up like a grapefruit tonight.

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
This is good stuff. The team is competing when they fell behind by 2 on the road instead of folding like the past; exactly what they need to learn to do.

Jarmo is finding out what they have for the playoffs and he now surely realizes they don't have an effective backup goalie. He has until the trade deadline to find one. They are building a contender, they aren't a contender yet.

Your rationality and wisdom is a breath of fresh air. <3

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Stop being so rational. That isn't allowed in the GDT.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I can't imagine they will make any knee-jerk moves. As stated before, this team is at the beginning of a window, no need to rush anything.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio

Agree wholeheartedly. This team ins't fragile but still competes when down. Unlike last year

MephistoIV

Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Is it me or does Guy Boucher look like a James Bond villain?

Also this: "Boucher has a prominent scar on his right cheek. When asked how he received it, Boucher said "it is not hockey-related. I did not tell anybody back home, so it is like this little enigma. My kids do not even know."

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Is it me or does Guy Boucher look like a James Bond villain?

Also this: "Boucher has a prominent scar on his right cheek. When asked how he received it, Boucher said "it is not hockey-related. I did not tell anybody back home, so it is like this little enigma. My kids do not even know."

We'll know if the Senators are in trouble if he is weeping blood.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
On the bright side, the way our backup goalies are playing, LV won't pick any one of them in the expansion draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad